'Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade' taping dates and entertainment impact

asianway

I'm sure Phil will offset this loss with additional entertainment offerings throughout the park. After all, he's saving on this cost plus getting a hefty credit from ABC for renting out the park...

Biff215

We will be in WDW next week. For some reason I was thinking the taping was Saturday and Sunday, and planned accordingly. We were planning on hitting MK Friday morning, but do you think that would be a huge mistake? We're not against checking out some of the taping, just not sure how much our 3 year old can take. We plan on visiting MK multiple times, so would we be better off going someplace else? I have heard that the rest of the park tends to be slower, so maybe it will just be getting in and out that will be interesting?

Also, does anyone know what time they begin and end taping each day? Thanks in advance for any help!

jlg263

We will be in WDW next week. For some reason I was thinking the taping was Saturday and Sunday, and planned accordingly. We were planning on hitting MK Friday morning, but do you think that would be a huge mistake? We're not against checking out some of the taping, just not sure how much our 3 year old can take. We plan on visiting MK multiple times, so would we be better off going someplace else? I have heard that the rest of the park tends to be slower, so maybe it will just be getting in and out that will be interesting?

Also, does anyone know what time they begin and end taping each day? Thanks in advance for any help!

I don't know what time it ends, but I know the earliest call time for the taping is 9:30 on Friday and 7:30 on Saturday

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom