Disney Parks App Help!

Acolli18

Original Poster
I'm having trouble with this app. I can't figure out how to switch parks! When I initially downloaded the app, I clicked on Epcot. I can't find anywhere to change parks to see wait times. Anyone having these problems? I'm on Android...

ImagineerDude

Which one? My Disney Experience? I have it on my iphone and I rarely have problems like that but I have no clue how to work an android so I'm no help :p

Acolli18

Original Poster
Which one? My Disney Experience? I have it on my iphone and I rarely have problems like that but I have no clue how to work an android so I'm no help :p

Yes the My Disney Experience one. Maybe it's similar? How do you switch it on the iphone?

ImagineerDude

Yes the My Disney Experience one. Maybe it's similar? How do you switch it on the iphone?
Well there's a back button....haha but maybe click the explore tab a few times or go to the home button and back again. On iPhone you double click the iPhone's home button and you exit the app completely so it restarts and that usually fixes some problems. There is also a filter button where you may be able to change the park as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom