Disney Park Trading & Sharing Audios Discussions

Would you be more comfortable Trading to me?

• Sure!

• Sorry.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Braden20

Original Poster
Hi, I'm trying to find someone who trades audios that were on any of Disney trading websites. Are there any Experts who trade Disney Park audios that are either commercially available and not-available on all social media? If so, would you be comfortable sharing them with me on my Email Address? bradendisney@gmail.com If not, I will keep looking for them.

Sincerely
Braden Lucier

Braden20

Original Poster
The project I am working on is It’s a Small World recreation project for Personal use, The Audio tracks I need All John Debney’s recording session tracks from It’s a Small World, and all the 1997 Holiday Overlay tracks, The blueprint scenery layout I need is All from the 1964 World’s Fair and Disneyland from 1966, if you have other questions, concerns or suggestions, please let me know right away. If that happens I promise I will credit the Walt Disney Company, would you be comfortable about this?

Did you ever find more resources for getting audio tracks for rides? I have a specific attraction I am looking for but am having a hard time finding the tracks (I know that some people do in fact have the tracks as well)

Cmdr_Crimson

Have you gone to the forum site magic music..It's mostly about theme park related music..Might have better luck finding anything there

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom