News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

Ben_since_1971

I am getting the calendar but the two dates I need are both showing unavailable. A friend who had same issue said to keep clicking the dates and they should open eventually.
So now I can move around pretty easily within the website. I can bounce to MDE and see my plans and then select the Parks Pass page and get into selecting dates. But still showing no availability. Ugh and argh.

jaxonp

Has anyone been able to successfully book more than one trip with resort reservations? I'm still getting this message:

Disney Park Pass Limit Reached
These Guests have reached their Park Pass limit. To continue, remove them from your party. If you believe these Guests have valid admission for this park or date and you see this error, please call (407) 939-7917 for assistance.

tfc3rid

Has anyone been able to successfully book more than one trip with resort reservations? I'm still getting this message:

Disney Park Pass Limit Reached
These Guests have reached their Park Pass limit. To continue, remove them from your party. If you believe these Guests have valid admission for this park or date and you see this error, please call (407) 939-7917 for assistance.

Ive gotten this message. I've been able to make these dates for 3 different trips with no problem, 6 park days total. Not being allowed to make for a December trip and getting the pass limit reached message.

tissandtully

Edit: Not a glitch. DHS appears to be sold out.
Have you heard anything about this glitch a lot of us are having where we can't make more than 7 (or so) days of park reservations even though we have tickets and resort stays? Hitting the Park Pass Limit, essentially. Which shouldn't exist if you have a resort reservation and admission ticket.

owenzern

Took 9 hours on the computer, but finally got all our passes for a nine day trip in October. Spent all day getting bounced in and out of the system, hours and hours of your almost there, and then finally at about 2:30 it just started to work better. It did drop our last day in MK, but went back and it accepted it with no issues. My Disney Experience now totally up to date and accurate.

Phone lines are totally worthless, either no ring, no answer, or system overloaded message.

Disney really should have thought this through better and rolled it out in smaller chunks.

biggy H

There has been a glitch with APs and on site stays not allowing to book more than 3 days which the IT department have now hopefully fixed.

Prince Thomas

Forget Covid, this phone call will prob be the death of me. 🤷🏻‍♂️ After starting to get on this morn at 7, I finally was able to make it past that hideous pink castle and then past space mountain “obrit” at 3. This whole ordeal has literally given me a headache lol But still I wait on the phone for them to fix my resort reservation. Coming down with friends in September and my hotel doesn’t open till October. 🙄
B274D6FB-0AAF-4B39-B142-3C26BD41076E.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom