News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
First world Disney problem:

We've got 7 park days and activated APs for myself and wife and both are able to book all 7 days. Daughter has an unactivated AP. Daughter is only able to book 4 days.

Touchdown

The space mountain page refreshes every 30 seconds, occasionally it will redo the last 30 seconds of the countdown. I believe it’s a measure to make sure you don’t minimize the page

SpoiledBlueMilk

Once again, my wife has the magic touch when it comes to Disney IT. We were actually able to make the reservations we wanted with minimal effort once we broke through the system. I still don't trust it, but the app now has the park reservations in the daily itinerary.

Ali Mouse

same... done it twice now.. once on mac once on iPhone
After 10 minutes looking at white screen I desperately refreshed. It went back to countdown then 3 minutes later went back to white. Then refreshed again...because why not, and it went back to countdown. 30 seconds later I was in making plans. So frustrating. It was scary to refresh so I'm not telling you to do that, but it worked for me to get off the white page.

Mainahman

This. The capacity disclaimer is nothing new. Especially when we normally go, there's always a risk of being turned away at the gate for anybody that arrives later in the day.
With lower park hours, ill have everyone at the gate at least a half hour ahead of opening for good measure. Cant wait!

djsupafly

New link is up at homepage: disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 8.08.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 8.08.15 AM.png
    513.6 KB · Views: 93

BlackCauldron

Anyone that’s made park passes able to reserve any in park dining? No luck here so far.

For what it's worth, I just checked the dining page and it doesn't look like any in park dining options are available yet. Just hotel and DS. Baby steps I suppose. Perhaps later this week they will open up in park dining - after they've worked through the park pass glitch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom