News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

djsupafly

I'm in! I was able to make my 4 day park reservation in August 28-31. Process is simple. Don't refresh the page when it hits 0:00........let it sit there until the system lets you in. This is the 2nd attempt and worked for me.

MadMax11

I'm in! I was able to make my 4 day park reservation in August 28-31. Process is simple. Don't refresh the page when it hits 0:00........let it sit there until the system lets you in. This is the 2nd attempt and worked for me.

I'm not even getting the countdown page any longer...just pink castle

BlackCauldron

I just saw that as well and I still think it's absolute nonsense. All the claims up to this point were that you needed a ticket and a pass to get in and now they are saying - well, maybe you can get in. They know full well how to control capacity, how many park passes per day to push out, so there should be no reason to deny anyone entry who has both a ticket and a park pass.

Nossit

We just booked all of our parks! We used the timer a lot and let it go to 0 only to get the white page. Then once my wife clicked "View availability" on MDE it kept taking her to the timer until one time, it took her to the reservations. Then when we were booking, it said "Something went wrong" because we were clicking our daughter when selecting our party. She's so young that she doesn't have a park ticket. After we unselected her, it let us make the reservations.

She was signed in before clicking anything..

Mattyp353

When it gets to zero did you see the pink castle at any point after?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom