News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

mickeymiss

Make sure you reach out to get your booking moved. Disney said if you do not make a change from your not open resort to a new one within 7 days of trip, they will cancel your booking.
Do we have to call to do that.? I feel like I’ll never get through on the phone. I wanted to add tickets too. I assume that can’t be done online either.

DisneyOutsider

Thank you 🌸 Early August

If you're still getting the countdown page, I would go and make sure that you are using Google Chrome, and use the Incognito Mode browser (a quick google search will help you out if you're unfamiliar). Then try the dining reservation trick I posted about earlier. DM me if you're having issues and I'll explain exactly how it worked for me. Seems that many are having success using this backdoor method.

Disney Analyst

Do we have to call to do that.? I feel like I’ll never get through on the phone. I wanted to add tickets too. I assume that can’t be done online either.

I’m unsure how they are handling resort changes, but if your resort isn’t open during your stay, i’d call whatever reservation line there is and see what they say.

kgoose23

FINALLY got through using the private browser trick. No pink castle or countdown timer that time. Made all reservations seamlessly once in as others have said. I do find it interesting that they aren't requiring your entire party to be included. My kids don't need tickets yet, but I would imagine they should count toward capacity.

RaveOnEd

I have to add additional as well (and maybe remove park hopper) but they're not letting you purchase new tickets yet even if you do call
See, on Friday, someone at Disney told me I could do that today: purchase tickets, add someone else to our trip and upgrade our room for the extra person.

If this is how overloaded and confused Disney is going to be, we're just going to cancel and do Universal. There is no reason why they should be this overwhelmed and clueless as to handling a situation. Most companies I know would have mass firings if a system like this couldn't handle the load, or not managing it correctly.

tonymu

Premium Member
I had countdown running on 2 browsers on PC, on android phone browser, and on Ipad safari browser, eventually countdown on phone got me in. Was already logged in so Disney reloading the whole system did not log me out. I have 24 family members going and they have a limit of 12 park reservations at a time so I had to do our 7 days twice, once for the first half of family and then again for 2nd half. VERY STRESSFUL!! Got up at 5am Central time and am done at 8:45am. I have all 7 days confirmed for all 24 family members for Aug 1-9. What a Cluster. Hopefully those of you still trying will get in soon as more of us get out of your way. Keep plugging away. Calendar still shows availability for all days! GOOD LUCK and Good Night!

jaklgreen

I am in Disney limbo. With the extension to my AP, it now expires Sept 19th. Well my trip is starting on Oct 3rd. I can not renew my pass for another month and so it will not let me pick my days because I do not have a "valid admission" for that time. Could they have set up a more ridiculous system!? And when are they going to let people know if and when their resort will be open?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
of all damn browsers - I finally got in after 2:45 with microsoft edge through the dining-trick. got my parks for 11/5-8 and the system is "good" enough to not let me reserve for any other dates. We'll see on friday if i can get with my AP

Mattyp353

See, on Friday, someone at Disney told me I could do that today: purchase tickets, add someone else to our trip and upgrade our room for the extra person.

If this is how overloaded and confused Disney is going to be, we're just going to cancel and do Universal. There is no reason why they should be this overwhelmed and clueless as to handling a situation. Most companies I know would have mass firings if a system like this couldn't handle the load, or not managing it correctly.
Yeah, it's a mess but it's the world we're in now. By all means, try but I've already dedicated too much time to this at least for this morning, haha. I do have a link somewhere that says no new tickets at this point.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom