News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

Tuvalu

Premium Member
At absolute minimum, park reservations for APs staying onsite should be removed.

After spending crazy money on multi-day tickets the past several years (25 month span - individual cost breakdown over $3.5k for ticket, hopper, share of memory maker), to finally finding a good opportunity to buy APs again, but now getting smacked with being the only group left needing park reservations, when every trip we stay onsite too.

There’s gotta be a better way to make it feel less done dirty 😆 I prefer happily parting with money. They used to have much greater finesse in that department.
Those using military or group tickets also have to make park reservations.

I am in 100% agreement that APs staying on sight should not need to make park reservations. It annoys me to no end….

Dr.GrantSeeker

Those using military or group tickets also have to make park reservations.

I am in 100% agreement that APs staying on sight should not need to make park reservations. It annoys me to no end….

Definitely agree about onsite APs. But at this point it needs to just be 100% completely dropped for all remaining ticket types that require reservations. There is absolutely no need and I can't imagine that the number of APs going into the parks with reservations on a daily basis is really helping Disney staff accordingly compared to the number of other ticket types going in and out of the parks without reservations.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Definitely agree about onsite APs. But at this point it needs to just be 100% completely dropped for all remaining ticket types that require reservations. There is absolutely no need and I can't imagine that the number of APs going into the parks with reservations on a daily basis is really helping Disney staff accordingly compared to the number of other ticket types going in and out of the parks without reservations.
Agree.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom