News Disney Park Pass System announced for Walt Disney World theme park reservations

Seth141

So my question is this...what happens when this happens and someone paid for the park hopper version of genie+, made multiple lightning lane reservations for later in the day at Magic Kingdom, and has dining reservations for dinner at a Magic Kingdom restaurant?

DisneyFanatic12

So my question is this...what happens when this happens and someone paid for the park hopper version of genie+, made multiple lightning lane reservations for later in the day at Magic Kingdom, and has dining reservations for dinner at a Magic Kingdom restaurant?
Refund for sure, but IDK if a refund is valuable enough given the loss of reservations you got. My guess is they would let you in, but if they didn't, they would give you a full refund of Genie+ or multiple experience passes. As for the dining reservations, it's incredibly hard to believe they wouldn't still let you in.

Seth141

Refund for sure, but IDK if a refund is valuable enough given the loss of reservations you got. My guess is they would let you in, but if they didn't, they would give you a full refund of Genie+ or multiple experience passes. As for the dining reservations, it's incredibly hard to believe they wouldn't still let you in.
I agree. I would assume that in this situation they do still let you in but it's always odd to me that when this is announced that this isn't spelled out for people. It's like they're asking for a mad rush at city hall.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Unless the park is at maximum capacity, a dining reservation will get you in.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Park hopping to MK has been stopped temporarily.
And you can't buy a day ticket to get into MK right now....

1712254782455.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom