Disney Park Music/Audio

Zipadeelady

I always have live365.com on at work. They have a lot of different Disney channels and I bounce back and forth through a couple of my favorites.

SDisney90

And @SDisney90 They're playing one of my faves now. I'll never get sick of Soarin no matter how many times I hear it!!

I agree, I have a lot of these downloaded to my iPod to listen to while I work the morning shifts at my job. Great to have a different variety to listen to at home and on my phone when I download the app. There's a little bit of everything here, even down to dining shows! I think I'm listening to Hoop Dee Doo Review? lol

SnarkyMonkey

I always have live365.com on at work. They have a lot of different Disney channels and I bounce back and forth through a couple of my favorites.

Mouseworld Radio and Sorcerer radio are good apps as well.

I'm an avid Live 365 listener as well. I listen to Disney parks music every day while I work. My favorite is Mouse World Radio but there are a lot of good ones. Just type in Disney and they will come up.

Zipadeelady

I especially love how they play audio for pre show, during the show and post show for all three of the major night time showcases/presentations :). Can't get enough of Wishes!!
I noticed that when I first logged on to the web site but I keep missing the show time. I'm going to make it a point to see it.. probably tomorrow ;). I need to make sure the kids and hubby are snuggled in their beds so I can listen to Wishes without interruption and not explain why I have goosebumps and tears glistening in my eyes. :oops:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom