Disney park in South America

GoldenKnight

Original Poster
Hey everyone, this is my first post so I hope I'm doing it right. I was assigned a project in my marketing class in which I have to pick an existing company and introduce it to a new country. I picked the Disney company and wanted to expand the company by opening a new theme park in South America (probably Brazil). I know the new park's location isn't the best place since it will take away attendance from Disney World and Disneyland here in the U.S., but it's what I have to work with. After searching the web, it seems you guys know ALOT about creating your own Disney theme park. Soooo, where should I begin? Anyone have any advice? Thanks, looking forward to the responses.

MKCustodial

Well, thanks for choosing us! :lol: Seriously though, I think the biggest problem the company would face is not the "taking away" Guests from the American parks, but the unstable economy most of the countries down here have to deal with. I don't see how a Brazilian Disneyland could have the local attendance that Disneyland has with Californians, for instance. Because our economy, along with general costs of stuff down here plus trying to make all the investment back would equal a pretty big ticket price.

Did that make sense at all?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom