Disney park based on WDW-RCT2-screens here

SpaceMountainUK

Original Poster
hi everyone. im still doing all the ground work for the new park. marking the areas to be built on so there are no pictures yet as the area is a construction site. Once i've built the entrance i will post some screens showing the layout and attractions.

The Disney Studios will sit on westcoast lagoon a new lake located south of the MK. A canal will link sevenseas lagoon with the new lake. Along the canal will sit a new resort/campground and on the lake a new development of resorts will amerge. The first resort to open with phase one is Disneys Hollywood Hotel, this resort will recreate the grand masions of hollywood in the 1930's. It will overlook the park in some areas. 2 more un-named resorts will be built soon after pahse one is complete. Anyone have some good suggestions for resort themes for this area.

ImagineerFan04

Originally posted by SpaceMountainUK
hi everyone. im still doing all the ground work for the new park. marking the areas to be built on so there are no pictures yet as the area is a construction site. Once i've built the entrance i will post some screens showing the layout and attractions.

The Disney Studios will sit on westcoast lagoon a new lake located south of the MK. A canal will link sevenseas lagoon with the new lake. Along the canal will sit a new resort/campground and on the lake a new development of resorts will amerge. The first resort to open with phase one is Disneys Hollywood Hotel, this resort will recreate the grand masions of hollywood in the 1930's. It will overlook the park in some areas. 2 more un-named resorts will be built soon after pahse one is complete. Anyone have some good suggestions for resort themes for this area.

Make Downtown Disney
A new Resort/Hotel
Exstend the monorail to go to every park and hotel and DowntownDisney.

Good Luck Again and keep us updated:D :sohappy:

DisneyFan 2000

Originally posted by ImagineerFan04
When did we start taliking about time twister.I was talking about any pics or updates from his park.

Sorry too lazy to read it all (you already know that from a different thread...):lol:

SpaceMountainUK

Original Poster
hi

here are some really early screens of the new development currently under construction.

The inital idea of the project was a 2nd gate for the WDW resort, this has now turned into a major project that when complete will see the entire southwest corner of the property developed into a new resort area, based around the Disney Studios park.

Phase one will include

- A Disney Studios theme park
-The construction of new waterways and a new expanse of water named Westcoast Lagoon
-Disneys Hollywood Resort (a duelux property)
-Monorail Expansion
-Road Expansions
-Boat Transportation expansion

Phase Two

-Full build out of the Disney Studios park
-2 more duelux resorts to be built around westcoast lagoon creating a waterfront entertainment area
-1 moderate resort

the site has been cleared of all trees, the waterways have be dug and are being filled with water, the DS entrance hat has been built and the TOT is 80% complete.

click for album-3 new screens
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4288851665

SpaceMountainUK

Original Poster
i will put the park up once its finished, theres nohting really there yet. Why not try expanding the resort your way, thats why i built the MK and the resort area and left alot of land for other projects which people had in mind when they downloaded it.

thats why i left so much land on the map, it there for the user to expand on.

The expansion approach i'm taking is one of many ideas which could be built. Why not try building a Disneyseas or an EPCOT type park or something completely original.

for those who have used my map Please post screens on how you have expanded the resort

ImagineerFan04

Thanks for the update of the clearedland!:D

The tower of terror looks good just put in a few of those half circle windows in on of the higher levels.

SpaceMountainUK

Original Poster
mini update

A Mini update

To be honest i havent been working much on it as im busy with uni, But i have started the Disney Studios Park

Tower of Terror and surrounding area is complete, monorail station complete, the waterways are all completed, and i've started on some soundstages which will make up the FrontLot Area.

Over in the MK, Splash Mt has made its debut in Frontierland, its become one of the most popular attractions in the MK. Villian Mt has had an update and Mickey's Animagic has been closed indefinatly in Fantasyland to make way for a new unannounced attraction. One other reason for the closure is over at the studios Philarmagic will be one of the atrractions to open with the park in Animation courtyard and the 2 are just to similar to run together.

Tommorrowland is preparing for a major update and NEW E-ticket ride. Im thinking of closing Star Tours and moving a Newer version of it over to the studios.With the removal of Star Tours the site for the new ride will be very large, but as of yet im undecided.

Construction will soon start on the new Wilderness Lodge Resort to be built on Bay Lake left of the MK. And the new Hollywood Mansions resort to be built near the studios.

Click here for new screens

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288459689

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
I haven't worked on the park in a while, since i've been busy creating my own Six Flags over Florida Resort. I did build Splash Mountain though, but only the ride part and the 'mountain'. The queue is still outdoors and not covered, and it's still missing scenery. But lines are very long and I may have to extend the queue line in the future. I have been thinking about closing Animagic as well and putting in a Hercules-based attraction. I may just do this. Your Tomorrowland update sounds good. Maybe in the place of Star Tours you could extend the lagoon next to it and make 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea. I also have built the Tomorrowland Autotopia right outside the TL entrance to the right behind some Main Street buildings. Other than that I can't wait until you release the Disney Studios park, screens look fantasitc.

SpaceMountainUK

Original Poster
Yes that is what I was thinking, removing the Star Tours building, extending the lagoon and importing an updated version of Myterious Island from DisneySeas, with 20,000 Legues Under the sea and Journey to the center of the Earth.

Then retheme the whole of Tommorrowland to a Jules Verne Style.Also im probably going to update Space Mountain aswell, while im at it

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
A Tomorrowland re-haul would work well, but I do think it needs to be expanded outwards somehow. The entire TL is very small and compact, leaving limited space for new attractions. I barely got The Flying Saucers in there, and it is complicated trying to get the entrance and exit for the Transit Authority onto proper places. I also have installed a Skyway by the way. It runs from Fantasyland to Tomorrowland. The FL entrance/exit is right by The Haunted Mansion, and TL's entrance/exit is by Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.

An updated version of TL sounds fabulous, why not try re-theme all of it into a Discoveryland-style land. That would work nice.

On another note, how about destroying ALL of Tomorrowland. That would make it easier to work in, building all new. Include Space Mountain from DLP and Mysterious Island.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom