Disney Outlet Store

coilback

I used to live in Kissimmee when I was a CM and remember going to a couple of Disney Outlet Stores. One was sorta a "fake" outlet store with no real park merch and another actually had pins and all that. Does anyone know the address of that one? It was in some sort of strip mall I believe. I tried searching on the web, but can't seem to find it.

muteki

I think it was at the Tanger Outlets in Myrtle Beach.

Either Tanger or Broadway, can't remember.

Not going to be missing much anyway, as I said before most of the stuff they had was meh. I don't even head down there that often any more, and when I do, I rather be somewhere else.

Upvote 0

Mrs. Jobson

Either Tanger or Broadway, can't remember.

Not going to be missing much anyway, as I said before most of the stuff they had was meh. I don't even head down there that often any more, and when I do, I rather be somewhere else.
I agree about wishing I were somewhere else! Preferrably Disney World! I think the one in Tanger Outlets is the one I went to last year and it was just Disney Store items, not stuff from the parks. The one that closed there was the one that had park merchandise. It was run by the same company as the outlet in Orlando. I talked to the Cast Member and she said they move around a lot. That one eventually closed the next year.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom