Disney outfits for boys?

star77kc

Original Poster
Hi everyone!! I wanted to get some feedback about a question I've been wondering about. I'm bringing my g/b twins to WDW in December, and am planning in pre-purchasing a princess dress for my little girl, but an wondering what an equivalent outfit would be for a boy? I know about the pirates league, but can anyone think of anything other than a pirate? I want him to dress up cute too!!! ;) Thanks.

Britt

We make our own : )

1 set for each of the parks.

073-1.jpg

019.jpg

119.jpg

128-1.jpg

mcurtiss

depends on the age, I guess. My nephew is 7 and was all about pirates. if younger, I'd go for a classic ear hat (name sewn on) and classic Mickey tee.

Vader2112

Hi everyone!! I wanted to get some feedback about a question I've been wondering about. I'm bringing my g/b twins to WDW in December, and am planning in pre-purchasing a princess dress for my little girl, but an wondering what an equivalent outfit would be for a boy? I know about the pirates league, but can anyone think of anything other than a pirate? I want him to dress up cute too!!! ;) Thanks.
Check out the Disney Store online. They ususally have Jake and the Pirates or Captian Hook costumes. If not try Ebay fora costume NWT Hook, Pan, Jake, Lightening McQueen, Buzz, Woody etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom