Disney original

JackSkellington

Original Poster
Does anyone remember when Disney used single tickets for rides? Like the A, B, and so on, that was a really long time ago. But it was a lot of fun when haunted mansion came out. And it cost an E ticket to get on.:slurp:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Oh yes... I must have a dig in the attic - think I`ve got a (used) ticket book somewhere!

I know I`ve still got the 1979 guide book - its strange seeing what was an `A` and what was an `E`!!

JackSkellington

Original Poster
Yeah, my folks have some tickets also. That also makes me think, maybe that is what thr E in the E-Night Rides is for. After all all the "E" tickets were for the best rides in the park. And that saying holds true for the E-NR.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
e-R-n Jack?

Didn`t find any ticket book in my search

:mad:

Did find my 1979 Magic Kingdom guide book - its got the attraction ticket list in it - takes me back...:)

JackSkellington

Original Poster
Sorry, my fault. E-RN I meant E-NR (you know E-Night Ride) Maybe the E-NR is named after the old 'E" ticket. You know, the ticket for the best rides in the park. I think that is one reason it is called a "E"-Night Ride.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Originally posted by JackSkellington
Maybe the E-NR is named after the old 'E" ticket. You know, the ticket for the best rides in the park. I think that is one reason it is called a "E"-Night Ride.

Thats the one! Although I wouldn`t call the TTA an E Ride - its one of the included rides on E Ride night!!

Those 3 hours are one of my most treasured memories from my last WDW trip...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
And I guess having a dead TTA would make Tland look pretty dead... especially if the neon on Astro Orbiter is still broken.

JackSkellington

Original Poster
Yeah I agree. But maybe that is why it is called E-Night. What do you think?
"If I could find you now, things would get better.."-YellowCard Ocean Ave.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom