Disney on the Travel Channel

VeRTiGo91

I missed the first half of it this morning, but saw it is back on again tonight!

Thanks for the reminder, the VCR is set!

V

Deviant

Account Suspended
Watching Behind the Scenes right now which seems like nothing special with as much as us Disney freaks already know. :lol:

I check that website all the time.

I am definetly ready for some new shows!!! Anyone out there have any connections that can make this happen?:rolleyes:

Cole'sMom

We were bummed to see the same thing again, but we still watched it! We're ready for new footage-the info on 'Disney's newest thrill ride, MS' is so outdated! It's so exciting to think we will be there in 2 days! Hoooorrrraayyy!

RedBaron

I was bummed to see it was the same old show taped in 2002 (according to TIVO description). I always watch the shows anyway because I wont get to go for another 2 years. I was excited to show it to my daughter this morning and to my disappointment she could care less, but loved the Sea World show that was on last night before the Disney show. She keeps asking me for whales and dolphins. I guess I should have recorded that one instead.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Many of you probably know this but there is a great website that lists all upcoming Disney related programs. It can be found at:

http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv/agenda.php3?modeagenda=soon

I check it often and find most programs are on Travel Channel or Discovery HD and are repeats. The HD programs are so beautiful that I often find myself watching them over and over.

Thank you for that link. That's a great thing to know about. :wave:

Macaylasmom

Original Poster
My DH works for the local cable company. I beg and plead with him to recommend a ALL Disney All The Time Channel. Like a live web cam hour, home video hour, hour shows devoted to the making of a ride, or attraction. That would be the only channel I watch. So far, no luck. I'll keep up the pressure.

robertiscool88

This annoys me so much when they show the same thing over again. I want new stuff! Well i dont really care i like to watch it anyway, but it would be nice for something new.

Going to night of joy tonight!!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom