Disney+ on Resorts TV's?

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
I'm checking into Disney this week and need to watch the WandaVision season finale while there, I did a little googling and it appears Disney+ is only on the TVs at the newer resorts, does anyone know if its available at all of the resorts?

BuddyThomas

It is not available. Only TVs at CSR and Riviera have televisions capable of streaming without a device and you need to have your own Disney+ account.
That’s unfortunate. It seems to me like that would be an easy perk for them to add, especially since the channel lineup at Disney resorts is so limited to begin with, and of course the room rates are currently kind of out of control.

JusticeDisney

I agree that adding Disney+ would be a really nice perk for resort guests. And on top of that, it wouldn’t cost WDW anything to provide, plus it would serve as a “free trial” period for guests which would likely result in more subscriptions to the service. Seems like a win, win to me.

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
I agree that adding Disney+ would be a really nice perk for resort guests. And on top of that, it wouldn’t cost WDW anything to provide, plus it would serve as a “free trial” period for guests which would likely result in more subscriptions to the service. Seems like a win, win to me.
I wouldn’t have minded signing into my account, if only the TVs had the functionality, I just brought my laptop & an hdmi cord

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom