Disney On A Tight Budget

wdwjmp239

Original Poster
I'm just wondering since this the era of coupon clipping (a/k/a "extreme couponing") if you all are doing Disney differently by trying to save money where you can. Are you all going to Priceline to "Name Your Price" at a nearby off-site hotel? Are you looking at not eating at the restaurants in the park and using some coupon clip out at the TGI Friday's in the Crossroads? I figure since the economy isn't getting any better (at least anytime soon), I'd be interested in seeing how you guys save a few bucks here and there. :D

Lucky

I'm saving thousands this year, by reading people's trip reports on these boards instead of taking an actual trip.

rsoxguy

I have stopped the practice of using wads of money as fuel in my fireplace. I am a firm believer that we all have to make sacrifices here and there.

nolatron

I'm taking a short a trip with my DD for Labor Day and needed to cut some expenses to keep it at about $1,000 to make up for flying instead of driving so I cut a day off the trip, doing non-park hoppers and all counter service except 1 breakfast and taking the DME and bussing it this trip instead of renting a car.

I also had a stack of Gift Cards and Visa Points to use for my park tickets. Only cost me $62 instead $480 for 1 Adult and 1 Child 3-day base tickets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom