Disney offering up to $1000 sign on bonuses

Lilofan

Matt was the best thing Disney had going for them. Shame he left but glad he’s been able to do such a great job with Cedar Fair Parks. He gets it.
Matt left DLR for greener pastures to join Starwood Hotels in 2006. Matt then was laid off in 2008 during the recession then joined Cedar Fair a few years later.

Last edited:

Brian Noble

It’s been amazing visiting a world class park celebrating its anniversary with a brand new night parade.
Cedar Point is my "home park" but I haven't been yet this season. I'd heard that the parade was a big step up from anything they've done before, but...wow!

The Gemini floats are particularly cool if you happened to have grown up in that park in the late 70s/early 80s, which, well...guilty.

Touchdown

Cedar Point is my "home park" but I haven't been yet this season. I'd heard that the parade was a big step up from anything they've done before, but...wow!

The Gemini floats are particularly cool if you happened to have grown up in that park in the late 70s/early 80s, which, well...guilty.
I suspect they are actual Gemini cars (mainly the two that have been in the Town Hall Museum for the past few years.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom