Disney Night on Dancing with the Stars

gobstoper27

Original Poster
The opening group number (to -- Be Our Guest) was very well done. (Granted that's not part of the competition, but it was a very enjoyable dance routine.) :happy:
I agree!! My favorite performances were Belle, Cinderella, Circle of Life and You've got a friend in Me. Did you have any?

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I agree!! My favorite performances were Belle, Cinderella, Circle of Life and You've got a friend in Me. Did you have any?

Although I didn't see the whole show, I think of the ones I saw, I liked Belle the best. All the routines I did see, I enjoyed very much. The Disney music and characters were perfect for an episode of Dancing With the Stars--very upbeat and pleasant viewing overall.

belledream

Just caught up! FANTASTIC NIGHT! I didn't want it to end haha! My favorite dance was Wanya & Lindsay doing Lion King. They always bring the character and they're just FUN! Nyle & Peta's dance was also fun and the set was amazing.

Was pleasantly surprised by Ginger & Val, and Von and Witney. Both pairs were very elegant...plus both girl's gorgeous costumes...gahh I want!

StarWarsGirl

The Tarzan one was my favorite. Nyle is absolutely incredible. He looks like he can hear the music. And I have a whole new respect from his professional partner, Peta.

gobstoper27

Original Poster
The Tarzan one was my favorite. Nyle is absolutely incredible. He looks like he can hear the music. And I have a whole new respect from his professional partner, Peta.
I totally forgot about that one! I loved it to, I can't wait to see if he continues to kill it during the switch-up week. I think he'll definitely be top 3 in the finale.

gobstoper27

Original Poster
Just caught up! FANTASTIC NIGHT! I didn't want it to end haha! My favorite dance was Wanya & Lindsay doing Lion King. They always bring the character and they're just FUN! Nyle & Peta's dance was also fun and the set was amazing.

Was pleasantly surprised by Ginger & Val, and Von and Witney. Both pairs were very elegant...plus both girl's gorgeous costumes...gahh I want!
I agree!! I loved how they remixed The Circle of Life and Witney looked AMAZING as Cinderella, those shoes !! lol
I felt so bad for Jodie, she totally forgot the dance:eek:

belledream

I agree!! I loved how they remixed The Circle of Life and Witney looked AMAZING as Cinderella, those shoes !! lol
I felt so bad for Jodie, she totally forgot the dance:eek:
Haha seriously, never thought I'd hear Circle of Life like that...but it actually worked!

I am DYING for someone to dance to Tale as Old as Time someday! When Edyta and Artem were dancing to it after the commercial, I so badly wanted to see more! One of these days...:p

So glad there are other Disney-DWTS fans out there to obsessed with! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom