Disney Netbook Question

tiggerzgirl83

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone has seen or owns the Disney Netbook mini laptop. I love it and I want to buy one for myself but I was curious if its worth it to buy because its for kids. It does everything a regular laptop does but parents can set parental controls on it and stuff. Its adorable and its being sold at Toys r Us and DisneyStore.com.

rsoxguy

I was wondering if anyone has seen or owns the Disney Netbook mini laptop. I love it and I want to buy one for myself but I was curious if its worth it to buy because its for kids. It does everything a regular laptop does but parents can set parental controls on it and stuff. Its adorable and its being sold at Toys r Us and DisneyStore.com.

I saw this item in Family Fun magazine. Truthfully, it just looks like a regular laptop with Disney themed photo applications, e-mail, web-browsers, and parental controls added. If you are considering this for yourself as an adult, I think that you had better decide on how much a decorated computer is worth to you. Some of these features can probably be found through web-searches without having to buy a new laptop.

Courtney1188

Just make sure that a Netbook will be sufficient for everything you need from your computer. Many people don't realize that a netbook is different from a laptop/notebook, but it is. It has considerably less memory, normally no disc drive, and is not recommended for game playing. But if all you really do is surf the internet and type up word documents and spread sheets, then it's a pretty good, less expensive option.

tiggerzgirl83

Original Poster
Thanks so much, yea I pretty much wanted it for school work, internet and my resume stuff. I love the netbook because it has little mickeys all over it :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom