Disney Nature

KathyJetson

Original Poster
Thanks guys! After some more searching I found something on Bears. I was hoping they would have one for 2013. I take my son to see them every year.

216bruce

I haven't heard of this one either.

I have Disney Family Movies on demand and they have one called Sacred Planet from 2004.
Not familiar with Sacred Planet. It appears to be a Disney release but made before the brand of Disneynature. If you watch it, post what you think- I'd be interested.

KathyJetson

Original Poster
Not familiar with Sacred Planet. It appears to be a Disney release but made before the brand of Disneynature. If you watch it, post what you think- I'd be interested.

OK this is a 46 minute film. I watched 30 min. of it tonight. I would not recommend it. It seems like it was just some very pretty scenes put together. There was very little narrative and it would just be things like "we should work together with nature". It never explained what you were seeing or showed enough of a scene to tell a story. My son fell asleep during it and he likes nature films. There was just no story to it and no learning anything. I don't think I'll bother watching the last 15 minutes.

I hope this makes sense.

216bruce

OK this is a 46 minute film. I watched 30 min. of it tonight. I would not recommend it. It seems like it was just some very pretty scenes put together. There was very little narrative and it would just be things like "we should work together with nature". It never explained what you were seeing or showed enough of a scene to tell a story. My son fell asleep during it and he likes nature films. There was just no story to it and no learning anything. I don't think I'll bother watching the last 15 minutes.

I hope this makes sense.
Thanks for the review. "Wings" was very good and absolutely beautiful in HD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom