Disney Music

DFD111

Original Poster
Hi everyone.

I was just thinking about this earler in the day while listening to my HCoE CD's. What Music (ie Queue Music, Attraction Music, Atmosphere Music from the parks and resorts, lost attractions) would you want to have on a 2 disc set?

I would want to have the following:

1. The Ballad of Big Thunder Mountain
2. Tomorrowland Transit Authority ride through
3. Horizons
4. Mission to Mars
5. Mo' Rockin performances
6. Off Kilter performances
7. Norway pavilion & Maelestrom
8. Atmosphere Music from Yacht & Beach Club
9. All Holiday special performances
10. Jungle Cruise Narration
11. World of Motion
12. Wonders of Life
13. Expedition Everest
14. Tower of Terror pre-show
15. All of the countries in the world showcase background music
16. Monorail speils

Not many others that I can think of off the top of my head, anything that anyone else can think of adding please feel free to comment. :wave:

Red Line

This is gonna sound useless, but does anyone remember the website that had all the music from the attractions? It was a really good site, and it was posted over the summer. I thought I had bookmarked the site but I guess I didn't :brick:

ISTCrew20

I have been very lucky in getting alot of very rare music, but there are still a few things I have not been able to get ahold of, like:

1)Philharmagic Queue Music
2)Magic Kingdom Rainy Day Parade Theme
3)Tomorrowland Area Music they play during Not So Scary (techno version of the parade theme)

I am also really hoping the music from Dream Along is released soon too.

I also heard that Epcot held a press event a few years back (prior to the Mission Space and HCOE press events) in which Illuminations was presented, but the music had been mixed and had a techno score underliner. Even though I have never heard it, it would definately be on my list of things to have.

lwalker8

When will the old Disney tracks be available on itunes?

I doubt that they will ever put those on Itunes. I suppose there is no reason not to if they sell, but it seems like they don't want to make too much of the tracks from the parks available to the public. I wish they would put them on Itunes though.... :drevil:

Anyway, if I were to have a 2 disc set of music form the parks, I would have to go with The Wilderness Lodge Lobby Loop, and The Candlelight Processional.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom