Disney Music (sound scores / Ambient loops) and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

PaisleyMF

Original Poster
Watching this Sunday's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, I heard some musical pieces, that were inspiring and overwelming, one even sounded like an very smooting reendition of "True Colors" can someone help me on how i can get this music (good quality). i would love to have this music and some sound scores and ambient loops from the parks (like the Golden Dream score).

Any Help would be very very apreciated.

Captain Hank

Try the IRC channel #Disney-Central. It has a wealth of disney-related media that you won't find anywhere else. There's a how-to guide on the Digital Media and Photos board. I warn you, the program isn't very user friendly and the guide is a bit outdated and incomplete, but once you work your way through it and make a few educated guesses, you'll find that the media is worth it. Most of the ambient park loops are on one server or another. If you can't find what you're looking for, come back later and see if some different servers are up. You can also try the website soundofmagic.com for some of the park music, but not as much as you will find on #Disney-Central.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom