Disney Movie Rewards

mac41099

Original Poster
Hello,

I know this is the proper forum for this, but it gets the most viewers, so I'll take a shot.

I'm trying to get enough points to get the Mr. Incredible ceramic figure offered on the Disney Movie Rewards site. It requires 3100 points and I'm a long ways off.

I was wondering if there was anyone out there that hasn't used their Disney Movie Rewards code from the eligible DVDs (and don't plan to) and would be willing to donate them to me.

I'm sure if you are a member here you are probably using the Rewards, too, but it doesn't hurt to ask. :wave:

Thanks

Shere_Khan

If you know it's not the proper forum, then you should have posted it in the proper place.
I'm usually not nit picky about where people post, but posting in the wrong place just to get more views for your plea for free stuff is a little different.

mac41099

Original Poster
If you know it's not the proper forum, then you should have posted it in the proper place.
I'm usually not nit picky about where people post, but posting in the wrong place just to get more views for your plea for free stuff is a little different.

Good call. I know it was wrong. The proper forum barely gets any response. I'm not a huge stickler on people posting in the wrong area. I just hate it when people call them on every little mistake.

And I'm not calling you out. Quite frankly, I took and shot and I was wrong. Won't do it again.

It's Christmas, so I'll go on my happy-go-lucky way.

Merry Christmas :xmas:

Shere_Khan

Yesterday was a bad day for me. After thinking about it, I realized I was being a jerk. It's not my job to monitor where people post and I actually hate when other people point it out, so for me to point it, I was being the person that I normally don't like. So anyways, I apologize, making you feel bad was not my intent.
Anyways, I use my Disney Movie Rewards point religiously so I can't help you out with your request.
But if you are planning on buying Pirates: At World's End or you already have and have not entered the code yet, there is an offer on mycokerewards.com that gives you a code and when entered with the pirates code it gives you an extra 50 pts. I know it is not much but it may help a little.
Do you redeem your movie tickets if you ever go see Disney films at the theatre? That is how I get my points mostly.

chinitopoop

Yesterday was a bad day for me. After thinking about it, I realized I was being a jerk. It's not my job to monitor where people post and I actually hate when other people point it out, so for me to point it, I was being the person that I normally don't like. So anyways, I apologize, making you feel bad was not my intent.
Anyways, I use my Disney Movie Rewards point religiously so I can't help you out with your request.
But if you are planning on buying Pirates: At World's End or you already have and have not entered the code yet, there is an offer on mycokerewards.com that gives you a code and when entered with the pirates code it gives you an extra 50 pts. I know it is not much but it may help a little.
Do you redeem your movie tickets if you ever go see Disney films at the theatre? That is how I get my points mostly.

wow i wish there were more people like u on these boards, people who are willing to admit when they were wrong and give a formal apology for their negative actions, i gotta admit after reading your first post i thought you were a jerk too, but that has completely changed after reading ur 2nd post, i'm so impressed i can hug you lol

Shere_Khan

wow i wish there were more people like u on these boards, people who are willing to admit when they were wrong and give a formal apology for their negative actions, i gotta admit after reading your first post i thought you were a jerk too, but that has completely changed after reading ur 2nd post, i'm so impressed i can hug you lol

Thanks, I could actually really use the hug!
I honestly don't know what my problem was yesterday, I am not normally like that. I am embarassed that I even acted that way. Thanks for understanding, and I hope the OP forgives me too.

SewIn2Disney

Good luck getting points---others on here have requested them as well, and most threads have no takers. I was actually thinking of posting something in my signature asking people to pm them to me. Hmmm....maybe I will.
I also ask family and friends to give me their ponts--don't forget to take the survey, and request your friends to join, for every person you get to join, you'll get 20 points i think. And the survey gives you another 50 or 100 points.

I would take advantage of the ticket stubs, but for some reason ticket stubs hold sentimental value for me. I wish there was a way you could just photo copy them. But I understand there's not a way that would work.

Good luck---I'm saving up for the two broadway tickets to see lion king---which is also 3100 points. We're about half way there.

mac41099

Original Poster

No problem. I debated on actually posting it in the first place. My subconscience said not to because it was not the proper forum. But, we all do things that are wrong and I did it.

So, I wasn't mad at you for your reply back. Upset me for about 5 seconds and then realized I had no legs to stand on.

So, don't worry about. It was nice of you to reply back and apologize, but it wasn't necessary.

I do use the movie tickets stubs to exchange for points. Just sent in my 4 tix from Enchanted.

I have 1400 points so far and should have almost 2000 after Christmas (200 for Enchanted, 100 for HSM2, 125 for Muppets season 2, 100 for POTC AWE).

I'm not familiar with the surveys that someone mentioned. What are those and where do I find them?

Thanks and Merry Christmas everyone!!:xmas:

wcj1968

Also keep in mind they will not allow you to different codes from copies of the same movie. My sister alway gets copies of the same movies we have but doesn't use the codes. I tried using her codes in my accout but got the message "You have already entered a code for ..."

Shere_Khan

So, don't worry about. It was nice of you to reply back and apologize, but it wasn't necessary.
Thanks for understanding. I was being very harsh and I was not happy with myself so I wouldn't have felt good unless I told you I was sorry.

I'm not familiar with the surveys that someone mentioned. What are those and where do I find them?

Thanks and Merry Christmas everyone!!:xmas:

On the disney movie rewards site, after you log in to your account, along the bottom there should be a link that says Earn Bonus Points. Click on it and if you have not already taken the survey, there should be a survey there that you can complete for 100 points.

Oh and since you are getting Pirates for Christmas, make sure you check out that mycokerewards.com. If you don't have an account there, make a free one, then search for Disney. A reward for 50 bonus points will come up, redeem the reward (you don't need any points for it, it is a zero point reward). They will then email you a code. Enter the pirates code you receive and the coke code all at once on the Disney Movie Rewards site and you should receive 150 pts instead of just 100 pts for the DVD.
If you need help please let me know.

Merry Christmas to you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom