Disney-MGM Studios Future

Lennyg512

Original Poster
What do you think would/should be the next type of big attraction at the Disney-MGM Studios: a big thrill ride or another show?

SafariGuy

A while back, I had read somewhere that they were considering creating a clone of Disneyland Paris' popular "Cinemafique!" attraction at the Studios. (I know the attraction's name is probably spelled wrong - forgive me!).

It was a theatre attraction where you enter a classic old movie theatre & begin watching a film of classic movie scenes. Suddenly, a guy in the audience (obviously planted) creates a scene & the characters in the movie begin interacting with him & he gets "pulled" into the screen/movie. I can't remember the rest of the details, but that was the jist of it. It sounded pretty neat.

I haven't heard anything about it since, so I have no idea whether it will ever happen.

ogryn

Cinemagique.

I really enjoyed it, although I think it is a see once or twice only type of attraction.

I haven't read anything about it coming to Florida though.

johnvree

From what I have read on these boards, an Indiana Jones Dark Ride should be coming after the new stunt show is open. I would love to see another dark ride, possibly Monsters, Inc. or Finding Nemo. Maybe it can go in where WWTBAM is when it loses its popularity. Keeping with the whole working studios concept, the attraction's preshow could explain how they make Pixar films. I know I'd be interested in that. I also hear a lot about the belief that Muppets are coming. Though to be honest, I am not quite sure why.

CAPTAIN HOOK

I too would like to see a ride based on Monsters Inc. perhaps based on the chase scene from the film where Mike and Sully are riding on the doors.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom