Disney..MGM...Needs help!!!

disneywy

Thrawn said:
Poseidon Adventure isn't Disney, is too old for anyone to recognize, isn't popular, and most importantly isn't something that appeals to everyone. Its more of a "teen and up" movie. Not to mention how awful it was.

Just a side note...Warner Bros. is currently under production on a remake of Poseidon. Not saying it will be good or anything, but thought I would just throw this out for fun. It is directed by Wolfgang Petersen and stars Kurt Russell, Josh Lucas, Richard Dreyfuss. Look for it in your local cineplex next year ;)

Dj Corona

Said it before, will say it again.....although the thrillseekers won't like it, they might as well gear a section towards Disney Channel programming...House Of Mouse restaurant for sure. I mean in a way it kind of makes sense, in that whatever they come up with,they already have the built in audience for. And we all know how much they like to milk and/or beat into the ground whatevers' doing well for them. Anyway, they need to add more Disney to it, to even it out a little bit.

mousermerf said:
Eddie Sotto suggested that idea for years and WDI toyed around with it - in the end it was scrapped. People don't goto theme parks to be sad or dead.

Not to sound weird here, but isnt that what TOT is geared towards? Falling, dead etc...

bgraham34

I think Star Tours needs an update. I believe they have to bring back the working studio feel again. Walk thru back stage tours and all that jazz. And I like the Drew Carey show but I want the audience particapation brought back.

CAPTAIN HOOK

The Studios - an excellent park in places is becoming rather bland and does need the introduction / replacement or refurbishment of something.
I have no suggestions as to what or when - I'm not paid to invent
Keep the stage shows (inc LMA), keep TOT and RNR, but everything else needs to be looked at long and hard

bigkidz895

Lots of good thoughts here. I never thought of the water coaster in MGM, but it makes sense! Let's all band together and tell Disney we want one!

Thrawn

Account Suspended
bigkidz895 said:
Lots of good thoughts here. I never thought of the water coaster in MGM, but it makes sense! Let's all band together and tell Disney we want one!

But it doesn't make sense ... not at all.

gniko21

gniko21

UltimtMickeyFan said:
Not to sound weird here, but isnt that what TOT is geared towards? Falling, dead etc...

I think Thrawn's concern is theming a ride based on a real life event in which many, many people died...tacky.

Thrawn said:
You don't die on ToT.

Not saying that is what really happens, but people were saying you dont go to amusemewnt parks to be sad or to think about death etc.... But when you fall 13 floors, you sure are to think thats what could happen.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
UltimtMickeyFan said:
Not saying that is what really happens, but people were saying you dont go to amusemewnt parks to be sad or to think about death etc.... But when you fall 13 floors, you sure are to think thats what could happen.

But it doesn't happen. It would on a Titanic attraction. Are you going to argue that Splash Mountain is about dying because Brer Fox wants to skin Brer Rabbit? No.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom