Disney merchandise online?

SallyShine

Original Poster
Does anyone know of any online sites that sell Disney theme park merchandise? I've found the Laughing Place (not a great selection) and the Main Street Mega Store (not taking new orders?). I am specifically looking for t-shirts from RnR and ToT.

col

good question.

im looking for the animal kingdom music and have tried everywhere i can think of.

have you tried ebay, they have alot of stuff on there.

FrumiousBoojum

A lot of people have had a lot of bad experience with Main Street Megastore, so I'd be cautious about them anyway.

Try eBay or just call WDW mail order.

brkgnews

Your best bet is with WDW mail order (phone number is below in my signature). However, their drawback is there's no way to see the stuff before you buy it (this service was designed for "ah, man, I should have bought that Mickey Mouse hat when I saw it at the Emporium"). So, unless you really know what you're look,ing for, it may not work. What many people in your case usually do is find the item they're looking for on one of those other sites, then call mail order to get it.

Mainstret Megastore: probably a good thing they've stopped taking orders. They never bothered to fill the old ones.
:fork:

Laughing Place: I've had good luck with them. I've ordered a book and their magazine subscription.

RonAnnArbor

I always recommend eBay first...people actually buy things exactly like what you are looking for (ride t's or polos) then get home and find they a) don't fit; b) make no sense outside of the WDW location; or c) buy them specifically for collections and sales purposes. I recently got an opening weekend Soarin' jacket on eBay, an item that has never been available for general sale at the parks, but which was given away as part of the television company media packets.

pintraderpayee

Try disneyinkshop.com. It will send you to it through zazzle.com. You can create your own tees. I don't know about ride-themed shirts, though. This site lets you pick the color/style/picture/wording etc. You can also create your own postage stamp and poster.

5 weeks 1 day until the "yellow limo" is ºoºrlando bound (school bus 27 teens:eek: )

FrumiousBoojum

David said:
You might want to have a look at this site http://www.mouseshoppe.com/ I have never used it or know anyone who has, but I looked at buying some things I wish I had bought when were at Disneyland last June.

I've used them MANY times. Great people... very VERY reliable. And not out to make huge profit either -- thus, why they consider themselves to be a shopping service, not a store (basically, just the tax that they need to pay, plus a very VERY small upcharge that mostly just rounds off the number in most cases). You can contact them and they'll be able to get anything for you within a week.

However, it's mostly DL only. WDW, DLP, and TDL comes only every once in a while when they can get to another park.

SallyShine

Original Poster
brkgnews said:
Your best bet is with WDW mail order (phone number is below in my signature). However, their drawback is there's no way to see the stuff before you buy it (this service was designed for "ah, man, I should have bought that Mickey Mouse hat when I saw it at the Emporium"). So, unless you really know what you're look,ing for, it may not work. What many people in your case usually do is find the item they're looking for on one of those other sites, then call mail order to get it.

I called WDW mail order today and placed my order. I got close to what I was looking for. Thanks for the tip :kiss:

justducky78

It seems like they sometimes have different merchandise online than they do in the parks or downtown disney?? I've searched a lot of the online sites and they're ok, not great. I prefer 'real shopping' when it comes to anything disney.

I seem to remember a store in downtown disney that sold things for your home, kitchen, etc. I've been looking everywhere for disney (mickey mouse) salad serving forks? They look like mickey's gloves and they're in stainless. My friend has a pair that her daughter brought back from disney a couple years ago...mayber they're discontinued? Anyone seen these?

I have to have them - they're too cute!!

Captain Hank

justducky78 said:
It seems like they sometimes have different merchandise online than they do in the parks or downtown disney?? I've searched a lot of the online sites and they're ok, not great. I prefer 'real shopping' when it comes to anything disney.

I seem to remember a store in downtown disney that sold things for your home, kitchen, etc. I've been looking everywhere for disney (mickey mouse) salad serving forks? They look like mickey's gloves and they're in stainless. My friend has a pair that her daughter brought back from disney a couple years ago...mayber they're discontinued? Anyone seen these?

I have to have them - they're too cute!!
Try calling WDW Mail Order Merchandise (phone number posted earlier in this thread). If they're still available in the parks, they'll be able to get them for you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom