Disney March Madness 2019 Round 1: Pirates of the Carribean (Disneyland) vs Radiator Springs Racers (California Adventure)

What ride moves onto the 2nd round!

• Pirates of the Carribean (Disneyland)

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Radiator Springs Racers (California Adventure)

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thomas998

I'm not sure you understand how March Madness works... generally you start out with lopsided match ups and wind down to the playoff between the two best... Your first rounds should have been something like Pirates Disneyland vs Circus Train.... March Madness would never start out with two E-ticket rides going against each other.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
I'm not sure you understand how March Madness works... generally you start out with lopsided match ups and wind down to the playoff between the two best... Your first rounds should have been something like Pirates Disneyland vs Circus Train.... March Madness would never start out with two E-ticket rides going against each other.

I mentioned it in the first post that since I started late, I only picked 16 rides and Challonge randomized the seeds which is why you're getting matchups such as this.

Obi_Wan_Mahoney

Was this
I mentioned it in the first post that since I started late, I only picked 16 rides and Challonge randomized the seeds which is why you're getting matchups such as this.
the first one up for voting? I checked out the entire bracket and want to make sure I don’t miss a chance to vote on some of them.

NateD1226

The only reason I picked RSR is because it is a fun and unique ride. I think POTC has gone through way too may changes. It is really losing its special charm that made it so fun.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Was this

the first one up for voting? I checked out the entire bracket and want to make sure I don’t miss a chance to vote on some of them.

First post is here

Obi_Wan_Mahoney

Walt Disney1955

Pirates at Disneyland wins this one. No better Disney ride I have ever been on than this one. Although Radiator Springs Racers was an excellent ride too. Think of a much more improved version of Test Track (which is still good).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom