Disney Map (awesome)

Cosmic Commando

Oh I know. It just stood out since NOTHING ever takes place in Florida and I was sure if a Disney movie did take place here, I would have remembered. So I did a quick search and was like, yup, thought so! and thought I'd post the correction.

It's still a cool idea, just that part isn't right.
At least part of Dumbo takes place almost exactly where WDW ended up being built. I'm not sure how much they move around throughout the course of the movie, but they're in Florida for at least the beginning. That's Casey Jr. rolling right through the middle of the state!

7537527846_f4a3482346.jpg

MissM

At least part of Dumbo takes place almost exactly where WDW ended up being built. I'm not sure how much they move around throughout the course of the movie, but they're in Florida for at least the beginning. That's Casey Jr. rolling right through the middle of the state!
Neat! Then again, it might be partially because Sarasota is known for it's circus history dating back to 1927. (Link to Sarasota circus history.) Though of course, Sarasota is over here on the West coast, just south of Tampa, it still makes sense to have some circus references in the state. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom