Disney Magic, grab your kleenex

barnum42

Originally posted by niteobsrvr
Disney actually encourages this kind of interaction. ... .and so on...

That's a pleasant surprise! After seeing the prices rise and the maintenance levels drop I thought all the suits were coming out of the same mould (as in the green fluffy stuff you find on cheese at the back of my fridge and Splash Mountain logs;) ) . Nice to know there may be some good eggs still around.

yensid66

This is a great story and shows exactly why we are all such huge Disney fans. Nice to bring the magic back into these threads with all the negative here lately. This is truly wonderful. Reminds me of when we went there a few years ago and saw Mickey at the big tent and he signed my daughters autograph book and used her name. To this day we still can not figure out how Mickey did it. And we are absolutely positive we did not use her name in front of him. Must just be Disney Magic. :) Or does any cast member here know how they may have done this?

That's Disney Magic at it's finest! Millions and Billions for new flashy rides....who needs 'em. Quite frankly, something like this is far more impressive. Walt would be proud.

big80sanddisney

As a slightly autistic and emotionally challenged individual myself, I'm glad to read about stories like this. The people at Disney truly go the extra mile for people deep in mental, emotional and physical problems.

Sincerely,

John "big80sanddisney" Kilduff...

Remember always that the autistic are people, too.

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
Justin and his family came home on monday, and my aunt says all he talks about is Mickey Mouse - and you have to understand, he doesn't talk extremely plain, but Mickey Mouse is one of the things he says pretty well, which means that the whole experience meant a LOT to him! - btw - his little sister swears she is a princess, and she told me that she ate in a castle with Belle, and Cinderella and - now catch this - Sleeping DOOBIE... lol... i told her i used to work with them and they were my GOOD friends, and that is ALL she wanted to talk about - I LOVE DISNEY!

MicBat

Hearing about this true Disney magic is what makes me love WDW so much! I mean, we hear so many negative things about the company, but where else can you go to to find this sort of thing?

I've got that tearball in my throat. :animwink:

Just a quick note - I too love hearing these stories and it is exactly why we love to go to WDW - and we do go quite a bit for Northerners. I must say that I have been to WDW 10 times in the last three years and I see the above kind of treatment and caring every time I am there - you just need to watch a little instead of being so taken up with hurry, hurry, hurry. If you take a minute to look around most of the CM's are trying to make it magical for the little ones and the "special guests" like Justin.

DISNEY MAGIC AT WORK - It can only come from the CM's as the physicial part of the parks are just that - physical - it takes people to bring the emotion into play - Thanks to all the CM's. We do love and appreciate all that you do to make our lives just a little bit more livable when we return home. Memories - Memories - Memories. Thanks for them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom