Disney Magazine

disneyfamily

Original Poster
Does anyone know where you can get/download back issues of Disney Magazine? In .pdf or e-book format? I miss that mag and that Family Magazine just ain't cuttin' the mustard.

Do a search on ebay. You should be able to find some back issues. Before I subscribed to the magazine, I obtained a bunch of old issues that I still enjoy. They were on ebay and worth every penny.

I really miss the magazine. Hopefully, the yearbook they're coming out with will take the place of the magazine, at least, a little bit.

maconMouse

^ What exactly is this Disney Magazine Yearbook that's coming out you refer to? I haven't heard anything about that. Where will it be available?

I too miss Disney Magazine! I was able to obtain a box of about 30 of them on eBay, and enjoy all of them.

maconMouse said:
^ What exactly is this Disney Magazine Yearbook that's coming out you refer to? I haven't heard anything about that. Where will it be available?

I too miss Disney Magazine! I was able to obtain a box of about 30 of them on eBay, and enjoy all of them.

Go to: www.disney.com/yearbook to find out details. It's, supposedly, going to be an annual publication. This is the first one.

Ringo8n24

Tiggerluver said:
I wholeheartedly agree! Loved the Disney Magazine. Can't find anything useful in the Family Fun Magazine. :(

Me, too. I feel like it is a waste everytime Family Fun is delivered to me. I glance through it once, then I am finished. I find my daughter's Disney Princess magazine more interesting and it is really just cartoons/coloring pages. :lol:

disneyfamily

Original Poster
Ringo8n24 said:
Me, too. I feel like it is a waste everytime Family Fun is delivered to me. I glance through it once, then I am finished. I find my daughter's Disney Princess magazine more interesting and it is really just cartoons/coloring pages. :lol:

Although, I did learn how to make a kite in less than 20 minutes last week.:snore:

What is really pathetic is I scan the magazine looking for any Disney info I can find. What a loser I am!:cry:

Ringo8n24

disneyfamily said:
What is really pathetic is I scan the magazine looking for any Disney info I can find. What a loser I am!:cry:

You are not a loser. :hammer: :lol: I think we are guilty of that, too. :animwink: That is why my scan is so quick then I am done with it. There is usually very little Disney in there. I did like the article about renting a houseboat on the Suwannee(sp?) River. That was cool to read, but it is rare I find something like that to read.

disneyfamily

Original Poster
The annual yearbook looks interesting, but it doesnt look like it contains a whole lot of WDW info. Looks more like they are consentrating on Disneyland more this year.

DisneyFanLS

I MAY have some back issues lying around the house...I LOVED that magazine and sure HATED to see it go!! And you're right...that Family Fun mag just isn't nearly the same....I used to SO look forward to getting mine in the mail...I'd read it just about cover to cover on the day it arrived!!! I'll look and see if I still have some old issues lyin' around :lookaroun Hmmmm...wonder how much I can get on e-bay??? Hmmmmmmmmm...... :lookaroun :rolleyes: :lol:

disneyfamily

Original Poster
I was kinda hoping someone had done what I should have done years ago. I should have scanned all my old mags. We mostly liked looking and the recipes and the trivia questions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom