Disney Magazine

AndyB

Original Poster
Hi,

Does anyone subscribe to the Disney Magazine?

Is it any good?

Anyone from the UK subscribe to it?
If so where do you subscribe to it from the UK?

Thanks

Andy

barnum42

AndyB said:
Hi,

Does anyone subscribe to the Disney Magazine?

Is it any good?

Anyone from the UK subscribe to it?
If so where do you subscribe to it from the UK?

Thanks

Andy
I think you can subsrcribe from the official link, they have an international option. However I think I recal reading about one of our UK members getting fed up of having to continually chase them when issues were not delivered.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Hehe - It may have been me with the problems. I can`t recall another thread about this, but I had BIG problems with getting it sent to the UK. Missing issues, no replys to letteres, then a year after not renewing, I got an Issue! Plus they couldn`t undersatnd the fact I moved house and told them numerous times my new address. It was a shame, until I got on the net!

MKCustodial

barnum42 said:
I think you can subsrcribe from the official link, they have an international option. However I think I recal reading about one of our UK members getting fed up of having to continually chase them when issues were not delivered.

Same thing here. It's killing me, but I'm not renewing my subscription. The last two issues are late, and I already called once to complain about it. In the beginning, it used to get here on time. Now...

tigsmom

I get it and its always late, too. I've called and they were nice about it; extended my subscription, sent missing issues. You just have to keep at them. We can buy it in the local bookstores (that have a news stand) & WalMart, etc. Good Luck. :wave:

MKCustodial

Oh, they're always really nice, and it always got here every time I complained. This time, though, it hasn't arrived, and it doesn't look good... :cry:

TheDisneyGirl02

I love the Disney Magazine! It's great!

Just a question to our members from outside of the USA. Can you purchase Disney Magazine off of the magazine rack at a book store? I know here in US we can get them at book stores, even some craft stores. I was just wondering! I didn't know the answer, so I figured I'd ask everybody if they know!

TheDisneyGirl02

AndyB

Original Poster
No unfortunatly, i have looked in the book\magazine stores but can't find it at all.

Gutted.

I might risk subscribing using the Disney USA site.

Andy

barnum42

AndyB said:
No unfortunatly, i have looked in the book\magazine stores but can't find it at all.

Gutted.

I might risk subscribing using the Disney USA site.

Andy
Just because you can't see it on the shelf does not mean that they can't get it, just that they feel there is not enough demand for it, or that they feel the extra cost of importing it would put people off.

Pop into WH Smith and ask at the service counter if they can get it in on special order for you. I used to work for Smiths, so I know of what I speak.

There is no guarentee they can, but if you don't ask....

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I subscribe (I think it was free, so I haven't paid in a few years). It's a decent magazine, and it's rather free of spin. We enjoy it. Some of the letters are hokey, and you get tired of seeing 'hidden Mickeys' in people's pictures after, oh, one issue. :animwink: But some of the features and articles are really good, even for Disney freaks like us. :wave:

MKCustodial

TheDisneyGirl02 said:
I love the Disney Magazine! It's great!

Just a question to our members from outside of the USA. Can you purchase Disney Magazine off of the magazine rack at a book store? I know here in US we can get them at book stores, even some craft stores. I was just wondering! I didn't know the answer, so I figured I'd ask everybody if they know!

TheDisneyGirl02

Down here, it's a negatory. Even if there are stores that could import the issues, they'd charge prohibitive prices.

WDWScottieBoy

I have seen the Disney Magazine in stores, an bought it when I didn't receive a couple issues because of a move where I didn't give them my correct new address. Every issue I get, it seems like my expriration date for the subscription is later and later. I haven't paid for it in forever, but I think I got something for being a Disney Visa Day 1 charter cardmember and whatever else. Now I am getting the issues on time and will until I believe Fall 2008. :lol:

wsapooh

I've subscribed for several years and truley enjoy it. It used to be my only inside information source.. until I joined the boards that is! But I really do enjoy it and I do recommend it. I certainly hope they can get the kinks worked out so you guys in the UK can get it without so many headaches.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom