Disney Luggage Tags

disneygirl1024

Hey if anyone is interested in some luggage tags I have 5 extra tags. We are switching resorts during our stay and they sent us an extra packet with more tags and we really dont need 5 more. So if you interested in these, just PM me and I will send them out to you. Just leave me your name and address and I will send them out ASAP.

eddiemcgarrigle

Me, me, me ........ please. First trip to a Disney resort and since we haven't booked directly with Disney but through a travel agent instead we won't get any Disney tags. My young son would love them and I'm sure the wife would get a kick from them too. If you could possibly gift me a few we'd all appreciate it albeit it'll be a surprise for both of them.

Upvote 0

WDWNooby

Me, me, me ........ please. First trip to a Disney resort and since we haven't booked directly with Disney but through a travel agent instead we won't get any Disney tags. My young son would love them and I'm sure the wife would get a kick from them too. If you could possibly gift me a few we'd all appreciate it albeit it'll be a surprise for both of them.

If your travel agent used Disney Travel, you should still get them(?)...my TA booked our stuff through Disney and I got them.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

As long as you booked a MYW package, and the agent booked with the Walt Disney Travel Company, you should receive tags.

Upvote 0

rickmusic53

Why on earth would you use a travel agent instead of going thru Disney. You're not going to save any real money.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Why on earth would you use a travel agent instead of going thru Disney. You're not going to save any real money.
Disney doesn't watch for new discounts and call you to let you know.

Disney doesn't make the call for your ADRs for you.

Disney doesn't go the extra mile or have a single agent that you deal with every trip and develop a relationship with.

Generally booking through a TA doesn't save or cost a penny different from booking the exact same trip through Disney. But my TA [Marie at KK] has saved me thousands of dollars over the vacations I've booked through her by way of changes she's suggested after I'd already booked.

Upvote 0

eddiemcgarrigle

Going directly through Disney involves arranging your own flights if you don't want to fly from London. Only Virgin Airlines arrange UK trips through Disney directly and since I want to use Glasgow Airport in May (they operate from Glasgow in June and July) they are of no use to me.

I wish they did operate in May though as it's so much better flying into Orlando International than Sanford.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom