Disney limiting dining reservations for social distancing?

nickys

Premium Member
I understand that, I was referring to booking dining reservations now for 6 months out.

I suspect they may be holding some back.

Of course 6 months from now and you’re also getting close to the Holidays, I can’t remember the dates off hand. But it does mean that Epcot dining will definitely be reduced as they hold back significant availability until the Candlelight Processional Dining Packages get released.

And MK availability will be affected by the party nights, so on 4 nights a week you won’t be able to book dinner at MK past 6pm.

DisneyFamily24

Original Poster
I suspect they may be holding some back.

Of course 6 months from now and you’re also getting close to the Holidays, I can’t remember the dates off hand. But it does mean that Epcot dining will definitely be reduced as they hold back significant availability until the Candlelight Processional Dining Packages get released.

And MK availability will be affected by the party nights, so on 4 nights a week you won’t be able to book dinner at MK past 6pm.

You think they will hold the party nights? I was guessing they would do away with them for 2020.

JIMINYCR

I wondered about eating with a mask on. :D Thought that would make such a mess.
lol. Every single person will take them off as they eat....And drink....

They can always go with the zipper option mask. Unzip to load food, zip to chew. Unzip for next bite, zip to chew...repeat
54ea9ca33e106_-_01-wd1009-zipper-mask-2.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom