Disney Kingdom resort Toronto: Open Brainstorming

Flippin'Flounder

I think we should make something original instead of a copy of pooh's hunny hunt. Maybe an indoor flume ride where you board umbrellas or hunny potts or maybe an air balloon dark ride with the balloon based on the one which Christopher Robin gave to Pooh
That sounds fine, I like the floating hunny pot idea, it could bounce up and down. Would it use real water?

Maybe the lunar rover idea could be converted into a kind of radiator springs racers attraction to keep the futuristic tomorrowland theme in the area.
Thats a great idea. Would it still be instead of Autopia?

TheKarnivalKid

As for the pooh ride, I agree that honey pots in the water makes little sense. I agree with whoever had said a hot air balloon style vehicle using a similar system as peter pan's flight. I had seen it on idealbuildout a while back and I felt that it was perfect.

orlando678-

I still think the honey pott flume sounds good, or an umbrella since that was from the rainy day scene. Please keep hunny hunt original to Tokyo and give Toronto something unique too

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
But theres already a water flume ride in Fantasyland plus there could be a new ride system for Winnie the Pooh like a vehicle based off a heffalump.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom