Disney Kid

LilWalt

Original Poster
Is it bad that my 2 yr old has been to Disney twice and planning his third before he turns 3?

He tells me and my fiance that he wants to go to Mickey Mouse's House...

Do any of you have small children this young that have gone as often as this and/or do they ask to go?

wdwmap.com

My 3yo daughter has been to Disneyland Twice and to WDW Twice. She Loves it and can't wait to go back. Loves to go to Cinderella's castle.

hansel1

Same boat. This will be my son's 3rd trip. He's 2 years and 10 months. He doesn't ask to go, but he loves the old mickey cartoons with pluto.

Ghall

My youngest son is 4 years old and he has been to Disneyworld four times now and Disneyland Paris once. He can't wait for his next visit to see Mickey Mouse.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
My youngest had been to WDW around ten times before she turned 1. Since then we have made anywhere for 6-12 trips per year. She is almost 9 now and would go to WDW every day if she could.

dreamfinder

As long as it is a happy experience for all involved, and they don't expect it no harm in going back often. It is when the yearly, monthly, whatever trip becomes expected and almost demanded that a problem arises. But frequent trips for a well adjusted child is a great idea. I'm all for going down as often as possible.

durangojim

First time my son went, he was 10 weeks old. First time my daughter went, she was 8 weeks old. My son is 4 1/2 now and has been 11 times and my daughter will be 2 in two weeks and has been 5 times. We don't live in Florida but my son considers Mickey one of his good friends and knows the Magic Kingdom like the back of his hand. We'll be back in a month.

FFMEDIC57

We are currently in Disney World for my son's 4th birthday, and this is his 10th time here. He is obsessed with Disney World, to the extent we were waching the latest Samantha Brown Travel Channel Special on Disney a few weeks ago, and he began crying, that he needs to be there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom