Disney key collection hunt!!

CMBmommy

Original Poster
On my last trip to WDW I found this key collection at the first store on the right at Epcot, the animation store. They are so cool but they were sold out of the WDW key and haunted mansion. I did buy the pirates and Alice in wonderland though. Does anyone have any or have you seen them somewhere else I can look on my next trip??

CMBmommy

Original Poster
IMG_3114.JPG

This is my collection so far. A CM told me there are new Haunted Mansion Keys coming for the anniversary, can't wait these are so cool!!

Mark Landin

I was at Epcot yesterday and bought all 8 keys that they had. Figured I would buy the whole set straight away as soon as I got in the park just in case they didn't have any more stock out the back. Really glad I did this as one over the keys had to be taken from display cabinet as they had no more in the store.

4disneylovers

In case anyone is interested, I am at Hollywood studios right now and they also sell these at the tower of terror gift shop. I think they are all $35.

CMBmommy

Original Poster
Anyone displaying these?? Will you share?? I'm trying to figure out the best way to do this....

Thanks, everyone!!
I made mine into magnets for the fridge and at holiday time I hang some as ornaments. This year I'm going to add them to a wreath

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    94.5 KB · Views: 215

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom