News Disney Junior's Vampirina coming soon to Walt Disney World?

Bocabear

There were several posts when they were talking about Coc in the Mexico pavilion where they were complaining it would scare their children and for religious reasons they would not go on the attraction....blah blah blah...

MaryJaneP

There were several posts when they were talking about Coc in the Mexico pavilion where they were complaining it would scare their children and for religious reasons they would not go on the attraction....blah blah blah...

Maybe it is just camouflaged xenophobia or those desirous of a wall.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Vampirina is probably the last Disney Junior character that my 5 year old still likes. Basically has outgrown the rest.

Baldy

Nooooooooooo! :cry:
My nephew will be devastated. He’s been waiting for 2 years to meet Jake. He just bought a costume. With hair and everything. This will be his first trip and it’s the one thing he really wanted. Breakfast with Jake.

Biff215

Nooooooooooo! :cry:
My nephew will be devastated. He’s been waiting for 2 years to meet Jake. He just bought a costume. With hair and everything. This will be his first trip and it’s the one thing he really wanted. Breakfast with Jake.
Will he be there before September 30? Looks like you have until then, but I certainly understand his disappointment. Jake was really the only character my son cared about there (before Goofy was added). It's certainly going to lean a bit to the girl side IMO now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom