Disney Jr show changes

stevehousse

Having 2 kids that love Disney Jr shows I am ok with this change. Both my boys actually like watching doc mcstuffins.I just hope it isn't down for refurb when we go in May.It's one of few things my boys can do at that park...

doctornick

Little Einsteins went off years ago, but I thought Handy Manny was still pretty popular?

No new episodes of Little Einsteins, but they still re-air frequently. My sons will be disappointed as they still love the show.

It's a little early to be adding Sofia though, isn't it? The show hasn't really been on yet regularly, so who knows if it will have lasting appeal?

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
No new episodes of Little Einsteins, but they still re-air frequently. My sons will be disappointed as they still love the show.

It's a little early to be adding Sofia though, isn't it? The show hasn't really been on yet regularly, so who knows if it will have lasting appeal?

If I remember right, they added Jake and the Neverland Pirates before that show ever aired it's first episode as well, so it does not surprise me. At least with Sophia, they had the movie already out.

I'm glad that they keep updating this, it's such a small and simple thing. I know a few years ago my kid didn't even know who the Little Einsteins were, since at the time they were airing at like 4am. I kind of wish they would swap out Octonauts instead of Sophia.

It's hard to tell what is in high rotation right now for me, as I'm never at home during the week, our cable provider does not carry the Disney Junior Channel, and on the weekends, they switch to Phineas and Ferb at like 8:30am or something for us. Not that I'm complaining, I'd take P&F any day over some mind-numbing 3rd & Bird or Special Agent Oso, or similar.

wiigirl

I am sad to see things get changed....but happy they keep it relevant
75.gif

KCheatle

My 2 yo son enjoys both of these shows. Granted, he only watched Sophia the First because of my older daugther, but he genuinely enjoys the "movie" and really likes Doc McStuffins. I wouldn't say Doc is girl-oriented - yes, she's a girl, but there are plenty of male characters, and my son really enjoys it. I'm happy they are keeping it up to date - and it forces them to create a new show instead of letting the old show get stale. (Generally, I'm happy about any change/addition to HS! :rolleyes:)

WDWYankee15

Doc McStuffins and Sophia the First will soon be added to Disney Jr Live on Stage.

Handy Manny and Little Einsteins will be removed.
Any word if they will be changing up the character line up at Hollywood & Vine (Disney Junior Play n' Dine)? Currently they have Jake, Oso, Handy Manny, and June (from Little Einsteins). I know from the parade taping that they already have a Sophia the First costume available. Will she be making any Meet and Greet appearances soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom