News Disney Jollywood Nights 2024

brb1006

First Look at 2024 Disney Jollywood Nights Merchandise Collection: Ollie Takes Center Stage​

Is Ollie finally going to become... you know... an actual walkaround character and just a character spotted on a single LED lights, maps, or as wooden figurines?!
2023-wdw-dhs-jollywood-nights-new-character-ollie-sign-700x525.jpg

2023-wdw-dhs-jollywood-nights-ollie-new-character-2.jpg

2023-wdw-dhs-jollywood-nights-ollie-new-character-3-486x600.jpg

For crying out loud, if Disney can make Gingerbread Men as walkaround characters! Why not Ollie?
3172291931_9a0fa79b98.jpg

2021-wdw-walt-disney-world-magic-kingdom-holidays-mickeys-once-upon-a-christmastime-parade-gingerbread-man-32.jpg

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Insufficient. We made the mistake of attending last year. The show at the BatB theater was great and the Holiday Turkey Popover was strange but tasty, but there wasnt enough entertainment for the price or duration.

gerarar

Premium Member
This past Saturday (8/31) after Fantasmic! and walking through the bypass backstage, rehearsals were being done for the Disney Holidays in Hollywood show for Jollywood Nights. There were all sorts of flashing lights and I heard the main theme song and other similar tunes being performed. Plus there were CMs stationed outside the theater to keep guests moving. Usually there is none on other nights.

Some pics I was able to grab while passing by:
1000013879.jpg

1000013881.jpg

Last edited:

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Considering the small window for JN, is this even worth it? Is it just hop in, grab some cool snacks, then head out so its like 30 minutes?

I was there about 20-25 minutes to get an appetizer, drink, and take it in. Short time was my choice (not rushed) because there were still things I wanted to experience with limited time. We went just before 10:45 when they were about to stop seating, and it was a walk-up by that point. This year the event is one hour longer so guests may be able to enjoy more leisurely.

C33Mom

I wonder if their connection with Feld may make it easier to hire some well-known skaters with Olympic experience?
Maybe? Unless fake ice has improved a lot since I last tried it, it’s going to be hard to convince Olympic champion skaters to try performing on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom