Disney is the better World

Pixie Duster

Ok so your thread did not go in the direction you wanted to, it happens all the time. Your thread really is not your thread. When you post you have to understand that other people will take it anyway they please. Just like when you start a conversation it won't end up where you thought it would. If the posters want to be negative abotu Sea World they can. Sorry if it doesn't go the way you planned, but that's how it goes, k?

Michael72688

Sea World is nothing like Disney at all, infact it isnt even close! Disney has its niche, and Sea World has theres. Yes there is a lot of construction going on, but things happen, they are making things better. I would highly recomend Sea World, and since you all are so in love with educational theme parks cough Epcot cough, you'll all love Sea World

Pixie Duster

The problem I think most of us are having is that the real world interupts a visitor's experience too much at Sea World. At a theme park you are supposed to keep the real world out as much as possible. Sea World is confusing because it is part theme park, part amusement park, and part zoo. So it is hard to define what guidelines or criteria it should be judged by.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when you're used the best it's hard to really enjoy anything below that ;).

ltbeach

Anheuser-Busch gave the military free tickets to their parks just like Disney did. As long as they keep giving free tickets, i will keep going.

Last year, i went to Disney for 2 weeks, free 5 day passes to disney, free 5 day passes for universal, free tickets to sea world, and i got to stay at the contemporary in june for like $80 per night. Sometimes its great to be in the military

Legacy

Hate to break it to ya, Itbeach... but all the parks stopped doing that last year.

I'm now resorted to mooching of my employee buddies.

ltbeach

yeah i know, they dont have a standing special "free for military" every year, but i expect that they may do it again this year. there are alot of military that was gone all last year and didnt get to take advantage of the special last year. so im always hopeful

epcotisbest

Originally posted by BuckyAcorn
woah...everyones comments to what I said really made me think. Thanks! I just thought wrong before.

Hey, its ok. Everyone has their opinions about things, and sometimes initial opinions change when you find out more. You'll find lots of help and information on these forums. SeaWorld is much more than just a theme park. I think I might classify a visit there as an education/information/entertainment experience with a few thrill rides thrown into the mix.

Should you decide to go back and look at it as much more than just a theme park, maybe you will form a different opinion. If not, that's ok, it's your opinion.

Ricky

epcotisbest

Originally posted by HADESgou
Well, Hades was the charcter that I knew very well when I worked at mgm, if you know what I mean. Oops, I forgot that I said "I don't recomend Sea World" the rest are adjectives, you do know what those are.

I think this is an attempt to be confrontational, but it ain't happening. In an earlier post you started talking about positive and negative posts and I simply pointed out that my perception of your post was that it has a negative tone, which is just opposite of your stated purpose of "I was trying to get some positive comments about what Disney does right. rather than all of the negitive comments I have been reading. I know that I am new to this forum stuff, but, I hope that you can understand what I was trying to do. Negative comments are like insults, they only make the person commenting look bad."

I do know what adjectives are, thanks for your concern. :)

Ricky

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom