Disney is moving us out of our Contemporary Reservation!! Bummer!!

KellyPee

My family are annual visitors to the Contemporary. We visit every November and upon return last year, made our reservation. I knew their might be renovations, but was assured there would be no problem. Now, 4 weeks before departure someone calls me and acts like I won the lottery! They are willing to upgrade our party to the Polynesian at no extra charge. If I wanted to stay there I would have booked it! Upon further investigation, she tells me I cannot stay at the Contemporary and that she will help us find another place to stay - probably the Polynesian. They are also not willing to give us any consideration for the inconvience. We are so unhappy. We would cancel if we could. We love the Contemporary and would have not booked this vacation had we been told. Any thoughts? Isn't there someway we can still stay there? Thanks in andvance for any replies.
Kelly

<!-- / message -->

kendalljohn

Sorry that i don't have any ideas about your question. but, i am intrigued by your love of the contemporary. We have just booked it for February and i am a little apprehensive with all of the talk of repairs. We stayed 2 years ago at Animal kingdom lodge and just were not as impressed as others. Too far for our little ones to ride and to tell you the truth....the animals smell. hee hee
anyway....any thoughts for us and our apprehension? thanks.

Upvote 0

LaughingGravy

Original 3 resorts

For me, the three original resorts of the Contemporary, Polynesian and Fort Wilderness will always be just a little more magical. My first stay and many afterward were at the Contemporary and I still need to get to the Poly and Ft. Wilderness. I have nothing to complain about.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom