Disney iron-ons

tercon57

Original Poster
Help! I am looking for Disney Character iron-ons for shirts. Our local craft stores do not carry them. Can anyone tell me where I could find them? I have not had much luck. Any info is appreciated.

I don't know where you can buy premade transfers but you can always do what I do, get some blank iron-on transfers from an office store and make your own! I can't tell you how many people have commented on my shirts in Disney World. A home-made shirt can be anything you want. You like Kuzco but can't find a Kuzco shirt? You can make one! It's awesome I'll never go to WDW without a custom made tee shirt again :D

tercon57

Original Poster
Thanks - that sounds like a great idea! I need to make 20 shirts for our trip next month.

Thanks for the help :sohappy:

You're welcome :D I just noticed this but if you look really close at my avatar you can see the small Mickey Mouse Club logo on Stitch's shirt. Yes, even my plushie has a custom made iron-on shirt lol :D

Laura

Premium Member
There was this great website I found once, and now I can't find it!

It had all kinds of Disney t-shirts. You basically pick the character and the color of the shirt and they give you a custom t-shirt with your name on it. If someone knows what I'm talking about I'd love the link again so I can order some shirts for my kids before our next trip!

Robfasto

The best part about doing your own Iron-on transfers is that you can personalize each with with names and such. So each shirt can be the same but different for a large group.

I've checked them out before and one of my friends has ordered from there and is very happy with the quality. But the price! Yikes! Plus you can't personalize it with whatever you want to say, you can only choose from pre-approved sayings. Still, Zazzle is a good option for anyone who doesn't have the time to make their own shirt

I was just posting about Zazzle in the Stitch thread. Coincidence?...YES! LOL :)

I love Zazzle. They have so many different graphics to choose from that with the right financial backing I could completely redo my wardrobe to Disney clothes. And they carry XXL sizes unlike DisneyDirect.com. And they have a TON of Stitch graphics! Must buy more clothes! :cool:

-DGJ

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom