Disney Inside Out

luna99

ooh yeah.. I used to record it when it'd come on... I wonder what happened to my old tapes!

I liked that one guy host best.. with the travelling couch... before they got the woman and the man on there... I wish I could remember their names.

IlovyensiD

We loved that show. Used to watch it all the time. When we watched it the hosts were Briann Leary and J. D. Roth. They used to broadcast the show from Epcot sometimes. We were there when the were recording it from Epcot right behind the fountains. I don't know whey they cancelled it. :veryconfu We though it was a good show. J. D. Roth is now the host (or maybe it's repeats) on some zoo/animal show on cable. I'm not sure of the name of it, but I see it once in a while.

Rayray

That show glued me to the television. I remember the host talking about SSE. They said that a golfer would have to be, pardon the memory, 1.2 miles high to hit it (or is it 5.2?).

peter11435

Rayray said:
That show glued me to the television. I remember the host talking about SSE. They said that a golfer would have to be, pardon the memory, 1.2 miles high to hit it (or is it 5.2?).
1.2 :wave:

Alztybrn

For those of you out there that need your J.D. Roth fix...tune int to Unaminous on Fox Wed at 9:30 (est) as he his the co-creator and host of the show.

gbruenin

At the time the show was aired, expansion at WDW had just about crested. I believe the show was a 'soft sell' for Disney Institute, which had just opened. I think the same production company for 'Inside Out' was the same co. that produced all the 'A Conversation With....' shows when MGM was opened. Again, a soft sell. When Institute attendance began to pickup, there was no need to continue the shows. Just my opinion. Gary

justducky78

We loved this show! I remember the red-haired guy...he was a pretty good host. I wish we would have taped them. They need to come out with something like this again.

luna99

wow. everyone is talkin about JD Roth and that chick, but does no one remember the guy who hosted the show alone before them? He was always telling jokes.. I was pretty young at the time but I remember realy liking him and thinking he was funny. :lookaroun

Epcot82Guy

I loved this show. I got honestly excited when new episodes came out. I think it could be a great return if tied into something else. I also think it would need to become more multi-national (i.e. all the parks). I am tentative to suggest that, though, because I see WDW: Reality coming next. 10 strangers, picked to live on WDW property and have fun for 3 months. See what happens!

(and, of course, Fox would then have to do: Vacation. 10 strangers picked to live naked in a Six Flags Theme Park for 3 months because this is absolutely not a rip off on any ABC show that existed before and why would you think that).

I'll stop now... :lookaroun

packwingfn

Scott Harriot was the single host. I have all of them on DVD coverted from a VHS so the quality is pretty lousy. I found them on eBay so i recommand that you all check the episiodes out for sale on there.

I still have most of the harriot ones on VHS, but it was still good to have them on DVD.

yensid63

the girl that hosted with J D was Brianne Leary. i can't think of the first host's name.... Steve ...something, maybe. i watched him filming an episode in front of the Magic Kingdom entrance years ago. he and Goofy were doing something with a red car with yellow mickey heads on it. sigh. i really miss that show, and the old Disney channel in general, back when it was a channel for the whole family, not just for tweens like it is now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom