Toy Box 3.0
  • Sam Flynn (TRON)
  • Quorra (TRON)
  • Mickey Mouse
  • Minnie Mouse
  • Mulan
  • Olaf

erasure fan1

I am a little skeptical about it. I want to love it because I love star wars and think it will be cool. But the first 2 games are so abysmally mediocre that I think I will have to wait for it to be $30 before I can buy it. I get that if you are a build your own thing person, infinity can have more to offer. As far as the story content, it's just not very good.

Brer Panther

There's a poll on Oh My Disney where you can vote for what character you want in Disney Infinity.

I encourage everyone to vote for Darkwing Duck.

SamN'Dean

I love the new edition, 3.0, I think it's a big improvement over the previous one- as far as game play, and an intuitive feel for how the game works, plus some cool special effects and additions.
A+ in my book.

Fox&Hound

Love 3.0! Huge improvement over the past two versions with more to do for everyone: action/fighting, a little bit of Simms farming and house decorating, and even a mario kart style racing game =)

SamN'Dean

Love 3.0! Huge improvement over the past two versions with more to do for everyone: action/fighting, a little bit of Simms farming and house decorating, and even a mario kart style racing game =)

Totally agree, I spend much more time on this one that the previous, even with the Marvel playset only playable on 2.0.

Have you seen the Partners statue that you get if you put your MagicBand on the base?

Fox&Hound

Totally agree, I spend much more time on this one that the previous, even with the Marvel playset only playable on 2.0.

Have you seen the Partners statue that you get if you put your MagicBand on the base?

Yes- love it! Yeah I have 1.0 and 2.0 but we really fell in love with 3.0. There is something very soothing about building and designing a house with fun Disney artifacts (that did not cost me anything). =) Super fun!

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
http://www.comingsoon.net/games/new...res-revealed-for-disney-infinity-3-0#/slide/1

Following the Marvel Battlegrounds trailer revealed this weekend, Disney Interactive has given us our first official look at the upcoming Star Wars: The Force Awakens play set for Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition. Check out The Force Awakens images in the gallery below!

In the Star Wars: The Force Awakens play set, players will travel to a galaxy far, far away alongside new heroes and old friends in search for a much-needed ally. Playable characters include Finn, a soldier on a path to adventure and danger, and Rey, a true survivor who is resourceful and capable. Both will join Poe Dameron, the trusted pilot of the Resistance who uses his expert flying skills to travel the galaxy, and Kylo Ren, an enforcer for the First Order who terrorizes the galaxy with devious acts. The play set and new figures will be released on December 18, the same day as the film.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens is set 30 years after the events of Return of the Jedi, and features a new generation of swashbuckling heroes and shadowy villains, as well as the return of fan-favorite smugglers, princesses, and Jedi.

Pics in the link

Twilight_Roxas

So next month were getting Spot from the Good Dinosaur, and December were getting the main characters of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and next year Nick Wilde & Judy Hopps from Zootopia.

Fox&Hound

ToyBox Speedway review: nowhere near as fun or intuitive as say MarioKart but a nice addition. I wish the characters added something more to the game like each one had a diff driving style or diff attack. As it stands, it doesn't matter who you race with it's all the same. Cool levels though, I will give them that...

yepitsandy

I've heard you can play inside WDW on toy box mode and walk around WDW is that true?
Yes. There are several in "Disney's Toy Boxes." You can also build your own, as there are many buildings - Cinderella Castle, Spaceship Earth, Splash Mountain for example and ride vehicles. It's not an exact WDW by any means, but the ones built are pretty impressive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom