Disney in November

maelstrom98

We're planning on visiting in November of this year. I've been in August (too hot to move), July (busy!), May (didn't rain once while we were there!), and January (one of the years it was so cold the oranges died.) Now we're looking at the first week of November. Anyone have any tips or past experiences with weather, crowds, specials? We're hoping for the free dining plan. As long as it's not as hot as August or crowded as July we'll be happy. Though really, we'll be happy either way - it's Disney!

jlsHouston

I have only been in November over Thanksgiving, By that time there is usually some cooler weather and maybe even a cold snap we experience during the trip. I always pack our warmer clothes and socks. If I remember correctly early November tends to be mainly 70 degree days.
My favorite time period was one year we went in mid April for a late Easter. The days were warm and the nights cool and NO RAIN.
I think in early November the F&W is still ongoing at EPCOT. I did attend that one year in late October, it was fairly busy, but not as crowded as summers, very breezy and cool that year during the days.

Upvote 0

KLeigh

We have gone during the first two weeks of November for the past two years (12 and 13) - and loved it! The weather is great, it's not super crowded, and there have been no major refurbs going on.

I highly recommend this time of year! If you plan it right, you'll be able to see them transform the MK from Halloween to Christmas during your stay.

Upvote 0

ryguy

Agreed this is a great time to go to the world. I think you will be glad you did! It's also one of the cheaper times too!! You are in between holidays so you might not get to see xmas decorations if you go earlier.

Upvote 0

Leo!

For me, early november is the best time to go. Low crowds, good prices and offers like free dinig. Try to avoid federal holidays and will be perfect. I would choose to go in early november to catch the last days of F&W festival.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom