Disney hotel comforters, do they change them?

frank2271

OK, I'm not sure if I actually want to know the answer to this question, but, does Disney change the comforters after every guests stay? I have heard "rumors" that hotels don't have to change them after a guests stay, I have never asked this before (because I didn't want to know, I guess). If not, firstly YUCK! :hurl: Secondly, why the heck not? :shrug: Thirdly, we the people who pay good money to stay in these rooms should do something about it. I suggest starting a revolution of hotel guests that take the comforters at the end of their stays and stuff them into the tub and run the water. Forcing the hotels to use clean comforters every time a new guest checks in.

What do you think? :lookaroun

Frank

enoe01

I am leaning towards WDW putting all new clean linens in your room. It looks that way from all the prior posts and the majority lean that way. Jusy my opinion.

Upvote 0

ninjaprincesst

And given that you are flying to Orlando... the plane WILL be full of sick children. Sandy and I got tired of catching stuff on the flights - so we actually get on our planes, then put on Surgical Masks. Go ahead - laugh... the Japanese do this all the time on trains. And for the last several trips? No flu, no colds, nothing. If they don't start cleaning up the planes, I swear I'm gonna look into a couple of surplus Tyveck jumpsuits :)
Don't wear masks but I do take the small cans of Lysol and spray down the seats.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom