Disney honeymoon.

Lkendlekatie

Original Poster
Hello, planning on one week at Disney over Christmas (not this year and I know it will be busy)
1. Do I stay art of animation, wilderness or Polynesian
2. Which park do I go to Christmas Day ? Thinking maybe Epcot of HS. Has anyone been Christmas Day can you still get fasspasses for rides throughout the day ?
thanks in advance.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Hello, planning on one week at Disney over Christmas (not this year and I know it will be busy)
1. Do I stay art of animation, wilderness or Polynesian
2. Which park do I go to Christmas Day ? Thinking maybe Epcot of HS. Has anyone been Christmas Day can you still get fasspasses for rides throughout the day ?
thanks in advance.

It really comes down to personal preference.

1. I'd go either Wilderness or Poly over AoA.
2. I'd go EPCOT/DHS due to ease of Park Hopping. All parks will be very crowded but MK probably more so than the others.

Smiley/OCD

First off, congrats on your nuptials and welcome to the boards!! Now to try to answer your questions...it all depends on your personalities...if you're big kids at heart, AoA would be great!! The resort is our personal favorite. It's filled with kids and is noisy. Poly is being rethemed to Moana (not open yet). Wilderness is probably the most adult resort out of the 3 you've chosen. As far as the FP+ is concerned, currently due to the COVID situation, there is no FP+. That may well change by the time you plan to go (maybe even this Christmas...fingers crossed). As far as which park, (they will ALL be crowded on the 25th), my choice would be MK, then possibly park hop over to HWD or Epcot. You don't say if this will be your first trip, if so, then MK...the decorations are the best! Either way, it will be a madhouse, try to take in the sights and don't expect to do everything in 1 day unless you are park warriors. ENJOY IT!!

Lkendlekatie

Original Poster
First off, congrats on your nuptials and welcome to the boards!! Now to try to answer your questions...it all depends on your personalities...if you're big kids at heart, AoA would be great!! The resort is our personal favorite. It's filled with kids and is noisy. Poly is being rethemed to Moana (not open yet). Wilderness is probably the most adult resort out of the 3 you've chosen. As far as the FP+ is concerned, currently due to the COVID situation, there is no FP+. That may well change by the time you plan to go (maybe even this Christmas...fingers crossed). As far as which park, (they will ALL be crowded on the 25th), my choice would be MK, then possibly park hop over to HWD or Epcot. You don't say if this will be your first trip, if so, then MK...the decorations are the best! Either way, it will be a madhouse, try to take in the sights and don't expect to do everything in 1 day unless you are park warriors. ENJOY IT!!
Thanks. This is my second time but my partners first. I am a true Disney tribe warrior and will still try to get everything done in the park. Which is why I’m swaded towards Epcot cause it has less rides ? The only thing that puts me of aoa is the little mermaid rooms I’m told is a fair walk to the bus or skyline and poly seems more central and has more transportation choices ....

Smiley/OCD

If you were looking at the LM rooms as a potential choice, that I would nix that choice and possibly choose POP (if that's the way you'd like to go)...the LM rooms are the same size and POP is a LOT cheaper...plus, you can just walk across the Hourglass Lake bridge to AOA if you just want to check out the sights. Yes, Epcot has fewer rides, but it's also much larger and will require more walking in relation to MK. No matter your choice, I'm sure you will have a great time! Like I said, take time to enjoy the park! If this is your SO's first trip, you want to create a Disney lover, not a one n' done'r.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom