Disney here we come !!!

DisneyGigi

Yeah, well it is 6 years since our last WDW trip - we did AKL that time too (but only 4 nights)

Know exactly how you feel! It has been almost 5 years for us. When I finally was able to book, I cried! We are 10 days away now and I literally feel numb. Have fun with all your planning, it is half the fun to me... Well maybe just 1/4! ;)

Upvote 0

Cassandra

This will be a first for my son and boyfriend. I think the last time I went was probably about 6 or 7 years ago, but it was a 1 day to the MK. Last full vacation to WDW was in 2006. :)

Upvote 0

Rodb

We've done it. This evening we've booked 2 weeks in AKL for August 2015.

(For any Brits reading this - we've booked our stay via Monarch (part of Cosmos) and got our holiday for 5 adults £1,500 cheaper than Virgin were charging !!!!)

GREAT NEWS. I can't wait for the wife to give me the okay for our next visit. We went in 2012+2014(may) and i am already missing it. Hopefully for you; there won't be a lot of break downs. Neither year we went was Test track working and this past may; splash mountain + dinosaur (ak) were down.

Upvote 0

Tink28

Congrats, we have booked for next year too, I did get a good deal from Virgin, very pleased with mine but just 2 of us and November. It will be 4 Years since our last visit, way too long. just need to save like crazy now!

Upvote 0

Longers

We are booked Nov 2015.
That's a great discount. To be honest we have started to just book hotel with Disney with tickets and flight with Virgin but will bear your comment in mind when I next look to book. Thanks for sharing.
You have a countdown! Woo hoo

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Original Poster
We are booked Nov 2015.
That's a great discount. To be honest we have started to just book hotel with Disney with tickets and flight with Virgin but will bear your comment in mind when I next look to book. Thanks for sharing.
You have a countdown! Woo hoo

First we looked at booking the entire package through Virgin (as we've done previously). We then found that we could do it cheaper by booking a Virgin Fly Drive and getting the accommodation and tickets through Disney. Yesterday while searching the net, my wife found the entire package Flights, Car (and insurance) accommodation (at AKL) with the Dine Plan and park tickets for £1,500 cheaper than Virgin. The only major difference is we fly into Sanford rather than Orlando Int. The holiday is booked through Cosmos holidays but we found it via a Google search of "Monarch Florida". Its listed as a "Hot Offer" so I don't know how long it will be available

Upvote 0

Anotherfaceinthecrowd

We were going to only book holiday and tickets with disney but then they have gaurentted us flights at £635 each through Virgin I'd we book it all together and at that price I couldn't say no

Upvote 0

Anotherfaceinthecrowd

You can't really say no to that
I know that's why I thought I normally wait for the flights to be released and check an app called "sky scanner" constantly, the lowest I have been able to get hem for was £600 each on previous flights but the only issue with that is you need the full amount in your bank to pay for them so when disney offered me them and pay it off monthly in the package i couldn't resist

Upvote 0

Longers

We were going to only book holiday and tickets with disney but then they have gaurentted us flights at £635 each through Virgin I'd we book it all together and at that price I couldn't say no
Did you phone them then to book it all?We've booked hotel and tickets only for 2015 and will be looking for flights when they get released. Guess we will have to take our chances now!

Upvote 0

Longers

First we looked at booking the entire package through Virgin (as we've done previously). We then found that we could do it cheaper by booking a Virgin Fly Drive and getting the accommodation and tickets through Disney. Yesterday while searching the net, my wife found the entire package Flights, Car (and insurance) accommodation (at AKL) with the Dine Plan and park tickets for £1,500 cheaper than Virgin. The only major difference is we fly into Sanford rather than Orlando Int. The holiday is booked through Cosmos holidays but we found it via a Google search of "Monarch Florida". Its listed as a "Hot Offer" so I don't know how long it will be available
A great saving and Sanford isn't that far away to warrant paying the additional money to fly to Orlando

Upvote 0

Anotherfaceinthecrowd

Did you phone them then to book it all?We've booked hotel and tickets only for 2015 and will be looking for flights when they get released. Guess we will have to take our chances now!
I didn't it online at first and right at the end it said I had to ring them as one of our children technically isn't born yet lol and that's when they offered us the flights, not sure where in the UK you are from but this is flying from Manchester on a morning flight but they couldn't give us flight times with them not being released yet. Also if the plane isn't going on the Tuesday disney will move our whole holiday around a few days to make it match

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom